S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Nafisa ali making a fool of herself on arnab show
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vipul shah in today's news hour :

Arnab was like...'So many like Salman on a personal level, but so many lies, so much of time spent on misleading the court, letting his driver take the blame for him..nothing could have happened without Salman's approval...so how sorry could you feel for him?'

Vipul was like...'If you know Salman at a personal level, you would know that he might not be aware of all these at all'

Arnab was like W*F are you trying to say? 'You mean Salmam didn't know about his driver taking the blame?' ๐Ÿ˜†

Vipul Shah and Nafeesa are so cringeworthy. Every time they said opened their mouths..I was like, W*F?
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .krackjack.

Vipul shah in today's news hour :

Arnab was like...'So many like Salman on a personal level, but so many lies, so much of time spent on misleading the court, letting his driver take the blame for him..nothing could have happened without Salman's approval...so how sorry could you feel for him?'

Vipul was like...'If you know Salman at a personal level, you would know that he might not be aware of all these at all'

Arnab was like W*F are you trying to say? 'You mean Salmam didn't know about his driver taking the blame?' ๐Ÿ˜†

Vipul Shah and Nafeesa are so cringeworthy. Every time they said opened their mouths..I was like, W*F?

I hope they didn't seriously think that the lawyers make decisions by themselves without consulting or at least informing Salman...
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Sammer soni got scolded by a tv panelist for interrupting
Some one defending sallu said mob is lynching salman 
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ShylockHolmes

Sammer soni got scolded by a tv panelist for interrupting

Some one defending sallu said mob is lynching salman 

This debate is cringeworthy on many levels...non consequential people of the industry are giving horrendous statements for few secs of fame...shallow rascals๐Ÿคข
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Whole of bollywood has descended on galaxy apartments๐Ÿ˜†...almost feels like a farewell party๐Ÿ˜†
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HippoSucks

I hope they didn't seriously think that the lawyers make decisions by themselves without consulting or at least informing Salman...

That's what Vipul shaj said, he was like...If you know Salman at a personal level, you would understand my point..there's a huge probability that Salman wasn't aware of all this and some other nonsense.

Now..I don't know what all is included in his 'All this'. Such losers these people are.

Nafeesa Ali makes my blood boil with her statements...she is like..'Salman has led an expemplary life' 'What's the point in putting him in jail...he should be asked to work for the society for free, he is a great human being...yada yada..
She also called him an accident victim...I don't know if it was intentional or it just slipped from her mouth. ๐Ÿ˜•Edited by .krackjack. - 8 years ago
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .chandni.

one of the injured people is a muslim too ๐Ÿ˜•

even if they were not Muslims, the decision would have been the same...Law is not supposed to be different for different religions, castes, cultures, genders, or how rich a person is... Law is equal for all.. If the Court has convicted him, its not because hes Muslim...bt because he committed a crime...  Har galti ki saza hoti hai...v all have to face consequences for our actions... Court cant just let go of a person just because hes from minority or hes rich or any other factor!
atominis thumbnail
Salman supporters on news channels are such a joke!

They make no sense at all.

Nafisa made a fool of herself saying Salman was a confused young "boy" when he did what he did. ๐Ÿ˜†

This is defense? These are such lame excuses!

No argument justifies drunk driving and causing loss of life through this act.
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: atominis

Salman supporters on news channels are such a joke!

They make no sense at all.

Nafisa made a fool of herself saying Salman was a confused young "boy" when he did what he did. ๐Ÿ˜†

This is defense? These are such lame excuses!

No argument justifies drunk driving and causing loss of life through this act.

dude I will tell u a truth , I am pretty sure these guys were paid to make a fool out of themselves and let these media wallahs gain some TRP's .

tht ๐Ÿคฌ abhijeet openly challenged arnab goswami stating u pleaded and called me 4-5 times to come ๐Ÿ˜†
sab mile huye hain . bad state of media ๐Ÿฅฑ