Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ShylockHolmes

Zee News @ZeeNews  

Salman Khan punished as he belongs to minority community: Naresh Agarwal (Samajwadi politicisn) http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/celebrity/salman-khan-punished-as-he-belongs-to-minority-community-naresh-agarwal_1591337.html ...

matlab minorities ko open right hai kya kisi ko bhi mar do, rape kar ya kuch bhi?? and just coz they are minority they should be spared... Well, Salman is a Muslim and if he had done this crime under Sharia Law he would have to give and eye for an eye which means he would have been hanged... Indian Govt ne toh sirf 5years di dat too after 13years of dealy! 
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

some of you here acting like pro in law. Leave it to the pro lawyer.

Sympathy? yes I am sympathy to Salman, but we need to think too about the victims 15 years ago. May be this is good for both parties.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rits08

matlab minorities ko open right hai kya kisi ko bhi mar do, rape kar ya kuch bhi?? and just coz they are minority they should be spared... Well, Salman is a Muslim and if he had done this crime under Sharia Law he would have to give and eye for an eye which means he would have been hanged... Indian Govt ne toh sirf 5years di dat too after 13years of dealy! 

one of the injured people is a muslim too ðŸ˜•
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
If Salman was any way responsible for what happened to Patil then all the good he did/does it again meaningless. You can't just chose in life when you want to be charitable and when you want to ruin a whole person's life, career, reputation to suit your selfish means.
I had no idea about Patil and his story. Man, the more I hear the more strong my stance of Salman being guilty and serving ALL 5 years. I don't care if other people got less sentences. Shit, put them behind bars for 5 years too. 
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeh raj thakeray kisliye gaye ðŸ˜¡ ; salman khan ke saath usko bhi daalo jail mein ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜†
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

If Salman was any way responsible for what happened to Patil then all the good he did/does it again meaningless. You can't just chose in life when you want to be charitable and when you want to ruin a whole person's life, career, reputation to suit your selfish means.

I had no idea about Patil and his story. Man, the more I hear the more strong my stance of Salman being guilty and serving ALL 5 years. I don't care if other people got less sentences. Shit, put them behind bars for 5 years too. 

It doesn't make all his charity work meaningless. He still deserves a lot of respect for whatever he did, but that can't be used to lessen his sentence.
Anachronist thumbnail
Originally posted by: HippoSucks

It doesn't make all his charity work meaningless. He still deserves a lot of respect for whatever he did, but that can't be used to lessen his sentence.

punit ji loves u hippo ðŸ˜†
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Majority had no hopes that justice will be served so i have to applaud the judge for rubbishing all the lies and convict him ...Better late than never .

I knew that BW people will stick with rich and  their own but openly declaring it and showing a complete disregard for real victims and their families is disgusting , always knew BW has no moral its only a faade. I feel for these victims and hope they get all the support they can get be it monetary or any other kind.

In the end i also feel bad  salman's parents and to a bit for salman also , if he would have accepted it that time then it would have been over a long time ago.

Anachronist thumbnail
Originally posted by: bramcote46

Majority had no hopes that justice will be served so i have to applaud the judge for rubbishing all the lies and convict him ...Better late than never .

I knew that BW people will stick with rich and  their own but openly declaring it and showing a complete disregard for real victims and their families is disgusting , always knew BW has no moral its only a faade. I feel for these victims and hope they get all the support they can get be it monetary or any other kind.

In the end i also feel bad  salman's parents and to a bit for salman also , if he would have accepted it that time then it would have been over a long time ago.

tht just shows that we should keep our faith in judiciary ðŸ˜› 
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Here comes minority card ðŸ¤¢ - those injured/killed are also from minority .

People are forgetting that he said that he is both a Hindu and a Muslim so it doesn't fit here .