Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Bihar's conjoined twins Saba and Farah " Rakhi-sisters' of Salman Khan " have begun a fast to express their solidarity with the actor who was on Wednesday sentenced to five years' jail in a 2002 hit-and-run case.

"Both Saba and Farah refused to eat their lunch after their favourite actor was found guilty and sentenced to five years' imprisonment (by a Mumbai court)" Shakeel Ahmad, father of the 18-year-old conjoined twins said.

-HIGHLIGHTS - Salman Khan sentenced to five years in jail, gets 2-day interim bail from High Court
"They are disappointed and shocked over the court's verdict against Salman Khan," Ahmad added.
Saba and Farah, residents of Samanpura in Patna, developed a strong emotional bond with the Bollywood actor who helped them fly to Mumbai so that they could fulfill their wish to tie a rakhi on his wrist three years ago.
The conjoined twins have been praying to God for their Salman Bhaiyya (brother), their father said.
-
awesomegurti thumbnail
What the Bollywood elite cannot fathom is why a court would choose to be so harsh on poor Salman when even the victims of the hit-and-run are prepared to accept compensation and move on. "Compensation matters more than conviction, my health and work suffered," says Abdullah Rauf Shaikh who lost a leg in that accident. "If Salman is punished, I will not be benefited in any way as neither my leg will heal nor my problems would go away." Shaikh still watches Salman Khan films.
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
NDTV @ndtv
Actor Aamir Khan visits Salman Khan at his home

Edited by Sharif.Badmaash - 8 years ago
awesomegurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharif.Badmaash

NDTV @ndtv
Actor Aamir Khan visits Salman Khan at his home

So finally close frnd met

The jake ur pic cm u were waiting fr this na
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Deccan Chronicle @DeccanChronicle

#NewsAlert: Raj Thackeray reaches Salman Khan's residence in Bandra.

This will be interesting ...

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Zee News @ZeeNews  

Salman Khan punished as he belongs to minority community: Naresh Agarwal (Samajwadi politicisn) http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/celebrity/salman-khan-punished-as-he-belongs-to-minority-community-naresh-agarwal_1591337.html ...

awesomegurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Too_Much

Deccan Chronicle
@DeccanChronicle

<small>

</small>

#NewsAlert: Raj Thackeray reaches Salman Khan's residence in Bandra.

This will be interesting ...

I love Arnab n Raj T encounter

Hope we get one encounter after visit 😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Javed__

2006 drunk Pereira killed 7 road accident Mumbai. 6 months imprisonment 25 lakhs fine. On appeal 3yrs.Nanda 2007 ranover6 only 2yrs jail.

That means Sallu's 5 could be increased to 10 from HC. Lene ke dene pad jayenge. 
Karenina thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

That means Sallu's 5 could be increased to 10 from HC. Lene ke dene pad jayenge. 

If the High Court accepts the appeal, it'll take another 5 years to reach another verdict. I'm pretty sure Salman is prepared for the eventuality. What's important is this stage in his career for him. Going to jail right now will be devastating. It's not even a year - it's 5 f'kin years.
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShylockHolmes

Zee News @ZeeNews  

Salman Khan punished as he belongs to minority community: Naresh Agarwal (Samajwadi politicisn) http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/celebrity/salman-khan-punished-as-he-belongs-to-minority-community-naresh-agarwal_1591337.html ...

Here it begins...I was waiting for a politico to start barking on these lines... 

He was a popular hero for heaven's sake.. if the nation was so communal then his popularity would have been far less...

he got bail at lightning speed..usme victimisation nahi tha... sirf conviction mein communal angle...

Had the victims been from a diff community then many more of the criminal politicians would have barked.  Can't they just see a crime as a crime... and the class divide?

God save the nation... politicians spewing venom seek to divide the nation on communal lines at every possible opportunity.