Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

bhai RELEASED on bail, thread 2 - Page 44

HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Hadia-

Honestly feeling sad for salman :( I hope the punishment gets reduced

Punishment needs to be increased if anything...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nemesis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

^Ok. Respect official lost for KSG. 

As George RR Martin said, "A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward."

People must pay the consequences of their actions.  

not that he ever did something that i would feel respectful toward him in first place. But his comments on this issue just show his level of IQ.
according to him if we're happy that victims got justice, then we're pretentious people. The only way we can show our care for a deceased person is by saying RIP because a dead person doesn't deserve justice..all he/she deserve is rest in peace. ๐Ÿ˜•
He just should have STFU... 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Kamaal R Khan-KRK @kamaalrkhan  

Morning main Salman Ko Huyee Jail, Afternoon Main Salman Ko mili Bail, n evening main Fir Chaa Gaye Gayle.

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nemesis12

not that he ever did something that i would feel respectful toward him in first place. But his comments on this issue just show his level of IQ.
according to him if we're happy that victims got justice, then we're pretentious people. The only way we can show our care for a deceased person is by saying RIP because a dead person doesn't deserve justice..all he/she deserve is rest in peace. ๐Ÿ˜•
He just should have STFU... 

That's true actually. ๐Ÿ˜†
nemesis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: atominis

True.

People behind genocide of communities are still roaming free.

Merely putting a filmi hero in jail can't prove justice system is fair.

ofcourse ๐Ÿ˜Š we should bail out all the criminals and just let them go until some politicians doesn't get charged for their crimes. That would make this world a better place to live.

on a serious note, as a sikh i'm waiting for the day those assholes would get punished for killing thousands people. I'm desperately waiting for their turn But do i want other criminals who finally are getting punished to be forgiven just like that ?. NO. HELL NO.
Edited by nemesis12 - 8 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: nonam

again accidental death vs intentional murder?
there is a difference
and noone is condoning a death

for that matter even chris pine, dool actor, halle berry, bruce jenner so many should be in jail

There is accidental death solely due to human error.  Then there is death caused by an accident that was caused because the driver chose to drink and drive. It is a known fact of our world today that alcohol affects your judgment, reflexes and perception and as such your ability to drive safely.  That's why in some judicial system a driver can be charged with voluntary manslaughter because they choose to drink and then drive.  

I don't know about others but Halle Berry should have been charged for fleeing the scene of the accident. She claimed she was in shock, but ... whatever ... I don't believe her.  
Another ass licking loser spotted KSG ๐Ÿ˜›
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
KSG ka kuch karo yaar. This man becomes more worthless every minute. He could've tweeted the first tweet and left at that but no, he had to go ahead to criticize people for being happy with the verdict. Hos disgusting can he be? Bloody loser. 
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I get that fandoms are so smug about the verdict, that a criminal is getting his due. and 
esp rk and aishwarya fans, but how hypocritical
these same actors were crying when sanjay dutt went to jail
atominis thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nemesis12

ofcourse๐Ÿ˜Šwe should bail out all the criminals and just let them go until some politicians doesn't get charged for their crimes. That would make this world a better place to live.

on a serious note, as a sikh i'm waiting for the day those assholes would get punished for killing thousands people. I'm desperately waiting for their turn But do i want other criminals who finally are getting punished to be forgiven just like that ?. NO. HELL NO.

You misunderstood my post.

Where did I say that other criminals should not be punished?

I wrote that because punishing Salman is not a reason enough to repose faith in judiciary.

Who wants forgiveness for any criminal?

Regarding those perpetrators of genocide, they wiped off evidence, even messed with official government reports. They are living comfortable lives and even winning elections. I will repose faith in judiciary only the day those butchers get punished. They are shameless enough to tell us to forget it and move on!

Salman verdict isn't enough to restore faith in judiciary for me.