Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by .krackjack.

Arnab was like 'Everybody working over-time for celebrity Salman, you still think he is being treated as a common man' or something on those lines...Sameer was like 'If I'm travelling in the economy class and if the air-hostess comes and asks me to sit in the business class as it's vacant and I'm a celeb..you can't hold that against me..'One of the panelist on newshour was like W*F are you trying to say, mate?πŸ˜†It was hilarious to see their expressions

IKR the panelist's face when he said it though > he was so astounded πŸ˜† he even is like its the court's fault that they wanted to be open after hours , not like Salman threatened them πŸ˜•
Doesn't look like Salman had an actual case...his defense lawyer seemed desperate to get anything to work. This Salve guy probably has his work cut out for him. Interim bail is probably to get more time to prepare a proper argument. 
Bigg Boss losers and other out of work celebs trying to get their 2 mins of fame.
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

You are pretty naive if you are waiting for em. πŸ˜†At best it will be something neutral and spiritual. They are bigshots because all of them are pretty smart people.

Counting ... Naseer Abdullah, the guy who played Yudhisthir in Mahabharata πŸ˜† btw Shobha is super pissed with Abhijit she is asking Arnab why are we even debating with him πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Piyatrix

Counting ... Naseer Abdullah, the guy who played Yudhisthir in Mahabharata πŸ˜† btw Shobha is super pissed with Abhijit she is asking Arnab why are we even debating with him πŸ˜†
Abhijit did this purposefully otherwise he was long forgotten both he and Farah are cashing on by spewing venom
I am not sure but i remmeber in some reality show he did say he slept on footpath 
Bhai ne kaha tha...

mujhe pe ek ehsaan karna ki
mujhepe koi ehsaan na karna

Judge took Bhai's words seriously.πŸ˜†

I've always liked him and SRK, and that's because I've grown up watching their movies. My only problem with the case was the delay (only the judiciary is to be blamed for that). You cannot drag a case for so long and put the defendant in a limbo (save the 'Salman dragged the case' rant...) There was no reason for the Courts to drag it, they need to be held accountable for that. Had this case been in any other country, the statutory of limitations would have barred the claims by now.

I always believed Salman did it, and he should have been convicted ten years ago. Are there other people (commoners and the rich), that get away? Sure. But there are people that also do not get away, one of them being Salman Khan. 

To Salman Khan fans: I do not think you deserve to be mocked. You can separate the actor and the person. The actor has entertained, the person has to pay for what he has done. πŸ˜Š
Edited by kitkataha - 8 years ago
Originally posted by kitkataha

Bhai ne kaha tha...

I've always liked him and SRK, and that's because I've grown up watching their movies. My only problem with the case was the delay (only the judiciary is to be blamed for that). You cannot drag a case for so long and put the defendant in a limbo (save the 'Salman dragged the case' rant...) There was no reason for the Courts to drag it, they need to be held accountable for that. Had this case been in any other country, the statutory of limitations would have barred the claims by now.

I always believed Salman did it, and he should have been convicted ten years ago. Are there other people (commoners and the rich), that get away? Sure. But there are people that also do not get away, one of them being Salman Khan. 

To Salman Khan fans: I do not think you deserve to be mocked. You can separate the actor and the person. The actor has entertained, the person has to pay for what he has done. πŸ˜Š
To everyone keep harping about delays , Salman isnt only case to be heard and their are many more cases to be heard and they are getting act together , delays happen because of inadequate judge to ppl ratio but then again how many judges can u have , procedures take time
Originally posted by kitkataha

Bhai ne kaha tha...

@ bold- πŸ€£
Arnab is one irritating guy...he just doesnt let anyone speak and is q.rude!! Dnt call people on your show then.. Salman made a mistake but if your brother/sister made the same mistake, wouldnt u all feel when they get 5 yrs of jailtime? Its natural guys!
Originally posted by Breather

Arnab is one irritating guy...he just doesnt let anyone speak and is q.rude!! Dnt call people on your show then.. Salman made a mistake but if your brother/sister made the same mistake, wouldnt u all feel when they get 5 yrs of jailtime? Its natural guys!
No making mistake owning up is even more imporatnt 
Isnt it written in every street 
"Dont drink and drive:"
Agreed it is mistake , why cant he own up
and Arnab is irritating no doubt but so were salman's so called appointed lawyers or the great ppl on IF blaming homeless ppl telling thy have no self respect yada yada