Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: abby_girl30

...while waiting for his statement 😆

That a good one.  😆😆
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Actually thats coz quantum sentence is usually not declared on the day of the verdict, they are delivered the next date. But in his case, it was declared on the same case which is unusual and shows how seriously Court took the case and charges, this meant they had to give the copy today and by that time , Salve knew he could use time as an excuse. Like Politicians have it declared on the other day - the magnitude of their sentence . 

Going by this...I hope his bail-plea gets rejected. I can't say though..with Salve on board..you never know. ðŸ˜•

I know..I  kinda sound pissed-off...but it's somewhat tiring to see these influential people get away with stuff due to their power and money. And this is me speaking in general, not any particular case ðŸ˜†
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Hadia-

Aamir is such a loser ..He wasn't with salman in this time 🤢

And you know this, how??😆

JhakaasAccio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sameer Soni is such a DABBA 😳
Arnab said that Salman lied that he didn't drive & Ashok Singh was driving and Sameer Soni is like Salman didn't lie, his lawyers did 😆 like W*F is he talking about I always thought he was a sane person 😳
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday

Samir soni was saying somebody else killed 6-7 ppl & got away with 2 yrs & Salman killed one & got 5 yrs it is unfair > & Arnab is like what bullshit logic is this & saying that you are basically saying human life is worth 3 months 😆
& Rahul is just trying to speak but doesn't have much of a debate 😆
Also Arnab was mocking that Salman said he drank water, didn't drive the car & talking about all the pathetic logics his lawyers were talking about & SAMEER Soni was actually chuckling > Sameer's is gonna be in a lot of trouble! Came to defend Salman & is laughing on the defences by his lawyers 😆

That's indeed bullshit 
Why are people comparing??
If one got away with crime, doesn't mean everyone shld.

Thnk you buddy :) 
Edited by BeinCumberbitch - 8 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nkapoor001

Is it true some witnesses were killed off by salman's side?

Not uncommon! You never know if he can blame it on his innocent driver!Edited by grumpydwarf - 8 years ago
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .krackjack.

@Arsal : No. I have never ever seen things moving so fast.  Not around me or in any other extremely high profile cases. So yeah, let's agree to disagree here. 

I have.

I am very interested in Law so follow a lot of cases. Seen this plenty of time.

And as a member said the court moved a lot faster as well. Normally it would take a day. So I guess the defense found a loop hole in it and manged to get the bail.

Kudos to them.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .krackjack.

Going by this...I hope his bail-plea gets rejected. I can't say though..with Salve on board..you never know. ðŸ˜•

I know..I  kinda sound pissed-off...but it's somewhat tiring to see these influential people get away with stuff due to their power and money. And this is me speaking in general, not any particular case ðŸ˜†

See his bail plea has not been heard yet, the severity and the kind of public reaction will play a role. i doubt he will get a bail though and then the courts go for holiday.

I get you, it's damn irritating when these influential people work around the system and go scout-free . Salve really has a hard time here, he might go for the challenging the verdict later . Anything can happen, but their level of preparation shows they dread it.
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ppl here r comapring case to case as if its A is for Apple. Every case is different even thou its been headlined as murder or rape or hit-n-run. 
Thats why the system. Not saying the system isperfect but the all the cases r different when we go into details. A hard working truck driver falling asleep and causing accident resulting in death and caught and confessing his crime.. is diff. to the case we r discussing here.. or not discussing anymore.