Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

bhai RELEASED on bail, thread 2 - Page 38

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AllBlacks1

Really? who r they? 

As far as I know, there was nomoney asked for the bail, its just coz of the electricity breakdown, they didnt type the papers on time and handed to salman or his lawyers. Thatswhy the real date for "Bail" is 8th. 

Yes, money n power has worked here too.. the court was open till 7 pm.. ðŸ˜† 

Anyone who's arguing non celeb can't get bail this soon..😆
All you really need is money 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Euphorrria

He is a perfaketionist. Will plan out his response.. give the poor guy some time ðŸ˜Š

Corrected
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: .krackjack.

I might be wrong but I have never seen things moving so fast from sessions court to high court. Less than a couple of hours. So yes, it definitely has something to do with the celeb status. Because I haven't even seen politicians getting this kind of advantage. Yeah, the lawyer plays a key role here though. May be a lot of politicians can't afford such lawyers. And the order wasn't ready? I don't know..I'm not a pro but I find this excuse to be extremely lame and hilarious. 

So many...so many efforts to not let Salman stay behind bars even for a night. I don't think the guy is ever gonna get locked up. 

Yeah about the speed at which things proceeded, i haven't seen that either ðŸ˜†   Even Jayalalitha had to be in jail for a while ðŸ˜† I just mentioned how the lawyer you hire plays an extremely important role...Salve is a pro..He just played around with a technicality & managed to get interim bail..Not sure if a different lawyer could have managed this..Reputation plays such an important role..Ppl just assume a Salve or Jetmalani is right ðŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: .krackjack.

I might be wrong but I have never seen things moving so fast from sessions court to high court. Less than a couple of hours. So yes, it definitely has something to do with the celeb status. Because I haven't even seen politicians getting this kind of advantage. Yeah, the lawyer plays a key role here though. May be a lot of politicians can't afford such lawyers. And the order wasn't ready? I don't know..I'm not a pro but I find this excuse to be extremely lame and hilarious. 

So many...so many efforts to not let Salman stay behind bars even for a night. I don't think the guy is ever gonna get locked up. 

Actually thats coz quantum sentence is usually not declared on the day of the verdict, they are delivered the next date. But in his case, it was declared on the same case which is unusual and shows how seriously Court took the case and charges, this meant they had to give the copy today and by that time , Salve knew he could use time as an excuse. Like Politicians have it declared on the other day - the magnitude of their sentence . 

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, so many people waiting for Aamir's response.😆

I hope he never says anything. Salman being his friend would know how he feels and there is no need to create a mountain out of nothing.

Or if he does, it should be along the lines of what I posted.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Arsal-

I hope he never says anything. Salman being his friend would know how he feels and there is no need to create a mountain out of nothing.

We certainly are waiting ðŸ˜†
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Arsal : No. I have never ever seen things moving so fast.  Not around me or in any other extremely high profile cases. So yeah, let's agree to disagree here. 
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Arsal-

...while waiting for his statement 😆
JhakaasAccio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

What are they saying??

Someone share pleej

Samir soni was saying somebody else killed 6-7 ppl & got away with 2 yrs & Salman killed one & got 5 yrs it is unfair > & Arnab is like what bullshit logic is this & saying that you are basically saying human life is worth 3 months 😆
& Rahul is just trying to speak but doesn't have much of a debate 😆
Also Arnab was mocking that Salman said he drank water, didn't drive the car & talking about all the pathetic logics his lawyers were talking about & SAMEER Soni was actually chuckling > Sameer's is gonna be in a lot of trouble! Came to defend Salman & is laughing on the defences by his lawyers 😆Edited by MaybeSomeday - 8 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Aamir is such a loser ..He wasn't with salman in this time 🤢