abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Humka bas Aamir ka statement chahiye prabhu aur kucho naa 😆
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Thats always been the case..Celeb or no celeb, you hire an efficient lawyer & half the work is done..Moreover, these famous ones have a lot of goodwill ( especially with the judges) & that does go a long way..Unfortunately, the poor can never afford these ppl but yeah, it has a lot to do with money rather than Salman's celeb status..

I might be wrong but I have never seen things moving so fast from sessions court to high court. Less than a couple of hours. So yes, it definitely has something to do with the celeb status. Because I haven't even seen politicians getting this kind of advantage. Yeah, the lawyer plays a key role here though. May be a lot of politicians can't afford such lawyers. And the order wasn't ready? I don't know..I'm not a pro but I find this excuse to be extremely lame and hilarious. 

So many...so many efforts to not let Salman stay behind bars even for a night. I don't think the guy is ever gonna get locked up. 

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Salve's mere name and his reputation would have worked. Jolly LLB movie got many things right. This was such a technical reason that any court would have granted Interim bail.

Totally..I have seen it myself..The upcoming/ not so famous ones work their ass off & get questioned by the judges but the ones with a reputation say hardly 4 lines & the judges are floored ðŸ˜† Not taking anything away from them cos they have earned that goodwill but on a lot of occasions, they are friends with the judge & they almost joke around while arguing the case ðŸ˜† Their reputation precedes them & there is a reason they charge a bomb ðŸ˜†
Edited by rogerrocks - 8 years ago
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

Yet you trying to explain this to them??

won't make it to their head I'm sure ðŸ˜†

Really? who r they? 

As far as I know, there was nomoney asked for the bail, its just coz of the electricity breakdown, they didnt type the papers on time and handed to salman or his lawyers. Thatswhy the real date for "Bail" is 8th. 

Yes, money n power has worked here too.. the court was open till 7 pm.. ðŸ˜† 
Originally posted by: abby_girl30

Humka bas Aamir ka statement chahiye prabhu aur kucho naa 😆

He is a perfectionist. Will plan out his response.. give the poor guy some time ðŸ˜Š
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😭i know Salman was guilty, 

But he  is a changed person now.
Edited by aparupanath - 8 years ago
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .krackjack.

I might be wrong but I have never seen things moving so fast from sessions court to high court. Less than a couple of hours. So yes, it definitely has something to do with the celeb status. Because I haven't even seen politicians getting this kind of advantage. Yeah, the lawyer plays a key role here though. May be a lot of politicians can't afford such lawyers. And the order wasn't ready? I don't know..I'm not a pro but I find this excuse to be extremely lame and hilarious. 

So many...so many efforts to not let Salman stay behind bars even for a night. I don't think the guy is ever gonna get locked up. 

Nah, it happens all the time.

You just need people who know their stuff.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Where is Aamir ? Didn't heard his statement about salman going to jail
JhakaasAccio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LaFUNgA

Common man can also do this fast if he can arrange thing in advance. This is fast not coz of Salman Khan, this is fast coz Salman's legal team was ready in advance & they did it within hours.

It isn't special for Salman to get bail in 3 hrs, anyone can get it, be ready in advance n have money to get this much big legal team.

No common man would've got a bail in 3 hrs. The court was open after hours for Salman's bail, would that happened for a common man?
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Huh??

So whats the big deal??

He can say he feels for Salman and is always there for him but you have got to respect the law.

Done Deal.

Yeah thats probably what he is gonna say..I already mentioned this in my earlier thread ðŸ˜† I know you are a fan so no offence meant..Its just that i find most of his answers pretentious hence the curiosity..But then its not just Aamir..Most of the big stars are obviously gonna take a neutral stand..