Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Justice has been served

He is convicted guilty , his image is trashed  , now the world knows he is a criminal.

Just because he is going to appeal for Bail, doesn't mean justice hasn't been served. BAIL is part of law .  appealing for lesser term is also an option in LAW. 

justice has been served, cut the crap with justice not served. 

the fact he has been guilty on all 8 charges, is worse then getting a bail.  

justice has been served, and now the case continues.

:) 

law law law  

This is what most powerful people in our country do...drag the case, take to HC and then SC and delay it for 30-40 yrs... Look at 1984 riots, victims never got justice! We dont know what decision HC or SC will make...bt i hope they dont quash the decision just on the basis of Salman's popularity, money or power! 
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rits08

behna car drive kr rai thi jab FM pe news suni...dil garden garden ho gaya...apne frnd se thodi der pehle bye ki thi nahi toh party krti๐Ÿ˜†

I knew it ๐Ÿ˜†
--Ariana-- thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

I knew it ๐Ÿ˜†

koi gal nahi...kal kar lungi party๐Ÿ˜›
I jst hope PRDP shuts down...i dont wanna see Abuser Kohli's face anywhere at all...not even in posters๐Ÿ˜†
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Hail Rishi

rishi kapoor @chintskap  

Ashamed of Abhijit the singer and some Ejaz Khan. Bunch of idiots and non starters. How does Times Now get these losers on Prime Time

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Salman should have just pleaded guilty and accepted fine as well money to the victims. He would have gotten 6-7 months at most, a lot of respect and the victims would have been so thankful to him!
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Public Prosecutor made the point that Salman should be punished coz he is Actor & got Millions of fans, who will get lesson from this... ๐Ÿ‘

Now these things ppl don't see, What kind of logic the same prosecutor will ask for non-celebrity kind of person? This is Engineer, has only 3 fans at home, got 10 workers working for him, punish him so they will get lesson? ๐Ÿ˜†
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rits08

koi gal nahi...kal kar lungi party๐Ÿ˜›
I jst hope PRDP shuts down...i dont wanna see Abuser Kohli's face anywhere at all...not even in posters๐Ÿ˜†

Now this is pure evil behna ๐Ÿ˜†
Mistyy thumbnail
If he had just pleaded guilty when it happened, he would have been done by now! He probably would have gotten a year or two at the most. Peace of mind and soul instead of headache for rest of the life. 
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Deathstroke

User Actions
Follow
Preity zintaVerified account@realpreityzinta

A crime is a crime & justice should prevail. There is no denying that & I sincerely sympathize with the victims family. Just hope that the

Good job preity! Edited by grumpydwarf - 8 years ago