Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

I agree with you to some extent 

But we gotta take the fact it's her friend that's serving this time into consideration here..
 While you want justice to be served, you also wld wanna the least punishment for you friend..
It's just the way humans are, we can't blame her there.

And certainly shldn't take the credit of acknowledging the victim and his family even before Salman
Like you said, something no one else has done β­οΈ

Valid point.  
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
2 Cents on Bail which Salman got -

This kind of interim Bail is possible in every way according to the Law, it's just that Salman's Legal Team was already prepared for the worst & they didn't waste any time, within a hour they were in HC. So as per Law, Salman has got the bail... so if he is Convicted & Given a Punishment, then this bail is also as per LAW.

Just coz he got bail, doesn't mean justice is not served, Logic Aankh band karke hate karne mein na lagao, if u believe in verdict, do believe in other law procedure as Bail.
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Bollywood is defending Salman Khan like he was just walking around that night, tripped over a guy and the guy died. #SalmanVerdict

πŸ˜†

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by rits08 - 8 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Behna badi khush hogi tu aaj πŸ˜†
JhakaasAccio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If stretching/delaying/misleading this case had not happened cause of his celebrity status, Ravindra Patil wouldn't have died. There were two ppl who died. Ashok Singh was going to go to jail even though he was innocent.
How can he be a better man if he killed one man, indirectly led to the death of another & was almost sending another innocent person to jail πŸ˜•

He says treat him like a normal person, not a celebrity while giving the punishment & at the same time gets the bail so fast that a common man wouldn't be able to :|
Justice has been served
He is convicted guilty , his image is trashed  , now the world knows he is a criminal.

Just because he is going to appeal for Bail, doesn't mean justice hasn't been served. BAIL is part of law .  appealing for lesser term is also an option in LAW. 

justice has been served, cut the crap with justice not served. 

the fact he has been guilty on all 8 charges, is worse then getting a bail.  

justice has been served, and now the case continues.

:) 

law law law  

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

Behna badi khush hogi tu aaj πŸ˜†

behna car drive kr rai thi jab FM pe news suni...dil garden garden ho gaya...apne frnd se thodi der pehle bye ki thi nahi toh party krtiπŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday

He says treat him like a normal person, not a celebrity while giving the punishment & at the same time gets the bail so fast that a common man wouldn't be able to :|

Ask any Lawyer or anyone who knows Law, Anyone can get this kind of bail, provided they have money to hire such big team of lawyers who will prepare this thing in advance.

Normal guy would get bail next day same procedure, here salman just used his money to hire more lawyers & they applied for it without giving it a delay for even a day.

Agar Convict ho sakta hai salman, toh bail bhi mil sakti hai, if it would have been for Salman, woh convict bhi na hota.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So the verdict is finally out. Guilty! I guess the evidence was very strong. How can Salman life like this : why  he didn't  just admit  at the time of the accident and says im sorry i made a mistake. I shouldn't drink drive. He commited a crime.  
 But justice prevail for all the victims out there finally i guess ! But i doubt Salman will go to jail any time soon.. he could still go to the higher court.. so how long does it  take in india..
I always liked him as a actor liked his movies. Sad how it all turned out.
Edited by ashna26 - 8 years ago