Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by BeingChevi

Same. I'd say the support from family and friends has been comforting. Even got a phonecall from my gran.
I made a huge mistake of checking Twitter before I wrote my test today.

Yes, I've also had some people doing hahahahah and I just didn't answer them. 😕 

Anyways, let's ignore the negativity. Don't care what anybody says, no one has the right to question us if we still like him,and why. It's our choice, we chose too. We are attached to him for whatever reason, shouldn't be anyone's concern. Yes, I'm deeply affected, and no I'm not afraid to be made fun of. Salman has been a part of my life in the last few years, I've loved him a lot. I'm not a zayn malik fan to sit down and slit my wrist, hell no.. but yes, I am allowed to be sad, and feel low, and people can mock me all the want  , I'm least concerned. 

Salman will be back with a bang, his fans will continue support him. Some people tend to weigh out the good because he has done one bad thing, but some people give the good deeds a higher recognition, and i'm one of those people. Anyone can mock all they want, I'm not answerable neither is anyone else. 

#WeLoveyouSalmanKhan ❤️ 

KJo has to be worried about Shuddhi, though I doubt he'll ever comment on it publicly.  This is what he's said so far:

Karan Johar
Karan Johar @karanjohar
I can only respond emotionally just now...my thoughts and prayers are with Salman and his family today...I wish them strength
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

And she ruined it. 
No actually she didn't.
She's friends with him, so itna is acceptable i guess 😳
At least she remembered the vicit and his family..

What she said isn't completely false tho..
even if it's just the begining of all this, he must have suffered emotionally..
No human being can kill someone eccidentally and not suffer emotionally 
Originally posted by MaNeBhiPyarKiya

love is when a best freind understand what u r trying to say 😉
thats why i love youuu 😳😆 
did you see qaid e azam 's status 😡
salman is getting more support from fb and twitter janta than sunjay did .
except arnav almost every other new channe supporting him
and the half of the twitter janta supporting celebs tweets

but i hope justice happens soon
User Actions
  Follow
Preity zintaVerified account@realpreityzinta

A crime is a crime & justice should prevail. There is no denying that & I sincerely sympathize with the victims family. Just hope that the

Originally posted by LadyDabangg

Please don't make fun of her😆bechari sad hai😆

I'm sorry I am so bad :( misunderstanding the poor gham main doobi hui girl- so insensitive of me 😭
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

No actually she didn't.
She's friends with him, so itna is acceptable i guess 😳
At least she remembered the vicit and his family..

What she said isn't completely false tho..
even if it's just the begining of all this, he must have suffered emotionally..
No human being can kill someone eccidentally and not suffer emotionally 

I agree and disagree. Yes she acknowledged the victims which is something no one else had done and respects for that. But hoping for less than 5 years when a human being has perished?  I can't agree with that. And let's face it, by denying the charges and dragging this for over a decade Salman caused and prolonged his own emotional suffering. 

So finally Bhai is convicted, no matter how long this case will go in HC / SC, this conviction mark is now permanent for his resume... now i guess those sane members who were calling him criminal from past so many years, can address him that legally...

For haters, it's celebration, but as a fan very disappointed... it is endless debate about this verdict, still will hope he will get his bail extension on Friday... Ab HC mein chalega case, then SC. 

Wish they could have given this way back in time, ab tak toh sabhi cases se bahar bhi aa jaata bhai, jamke karleta films.
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

I agree and disagree. Yes she acknowledged the victims which is something no one else had done and respects for that. But hoping for less than 5 years when a human being has perished?  I can't agree with that. And let's face it, by denying the charges and dragging this for over a decade Salman caused and prolonged his own emotional suffering. 

I agree with you to some extent 
But we gotta take the fact it's her friend that's serving this time into consideration here..
 While you want justice to be served, you also wld wanna the least punishment for you friend..
It's just the way humans are, we can't blame her there.

And certainly shldn't take the credit of acknowledging the victim and his family even before Salman
Like you said, something no one else has done ⭐️