Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

bhai RELEASED on bail, thread 2 - Page 20

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
why are media wallahs bringing his mother like wht his mother said so and so. I feel for his mother , mother has to go through all this because of her son . Tht son  should repent and repent a lot ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: mahatma123

why are media wallahs bringing his mother like wht his mother said so and so. I feel for his mother , mother has to go through all this because of her son . Tht son should repent and repent a lot😡

They all are sad because they will need to find jobs now
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm still waiting for the day where this Judicial systems sentenced several criminal politicians who shamelessly roaming in the road and continues to kill these innocent victims!! And those directors who assaults several aspiring artists in the name of casting couch!! Last but not the least I also want to see douchebags like Sajid Nadiadwalaa , Dibakar Bannerjee , Shiney Ahuja🤬 and Suraj Pancholi🤬 behind the bars and should be punished severely!! Then I will proudly say that the justice has been served!! Edited by Sanjana4Rajeev - 8 years ago
Hollymirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's scary how many of them feel obliged to comment and show their support. Salman (genuinely or not) has fed them well. It's disgusting how much you have to be Bhai-friendly to exist in this industry. I am not even sure than Salman wanted such dependance from others or expected it to take such importance. 

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
My first thought on reading the title of this thread was Ravindra Patil.He had to go through a lot for being the sole witness that time.Heartwrenching indeed..may his soul RIP
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Faridoon Shahryar @iFaridoon

Malaika, Sunil Shetty and Karisma Kapoor reached Galaxy apartment to be with Salman's family.Rumors bout Salma ma'ams health continue...

Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Indian courts being #BeingResponsible I guess it's good; sets a precedent.

I will say that it's a a shame the case dragged for 12 years.
Will the courts be open till 7 pm for aam aadmi questions Arnab ? good one.
He has been given bail for the last 13 yrs as an accused and now after conviction he is still given bail if this is not vip treatment what is? 
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Don't know if he has committed the crime or not but if he has, the punishment is right.
Justice has yet not been served as he is on bail. 13 years they just dragged this case and like this they have been dragging millions of cases ðŸ¤¢

I cry for the person who lost his life and the person who is disabled. It's so sad that his fans don't care for these human beings as if they deserved to die. He has served the poor people but his crime cannot be ignored. 

It was a misfortune of those people who were the victims but tomorrow it can be any of us who walk on the streets and a car comes and crushes us down as the driver is drunk. 
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Too_Much

Faridoon Shahryar @iFaridoon

Malaika, Sunil Shetty and Karisma Kapoor reached Galaxy apartment to be with Salman's family.Rumors bout Salma ma'ams health continue...

ghar mein itni badi problem aur malaika aunty ghar ke bahar aish kar rahi thi kya ðŸ˜•