Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

And in malaysia it's capital punishment. I don't think they even conduct trials.

Edit : but the max punishment for 306A is 10 years in india

Yeah i know different countries different rules...just seems so unfair when i see the reactions 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I made this hilarious pic but can't post it through my phone... But it's Sanjay, Salman, and Madhuri. Lol
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati82

Tell me about it 5 years is nothing. Just last week two australian rehabilitated young men got put to death in indonesia for attempting to smuggle drugs ten years ago, and salman only gets 5 years (which i doubt he'll even serve) for drunk driving and taking innocent lives 

And no action was taken about the fact that he and his lawyers committed perjury..Drank water and driver was driving and what not ..endless no of distortion of facts..10 years + 5 years for committing perjury would have been ideal I say..😆 .
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BBC TrendingVerified account@BBCtrending

Why are Bollywood stars defending a killer? http://bbc.in/1zAScd2  #SalmanVerdict

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If salman khan can be kept out of jail for all the good he has done, then every doctor should be allowed to kill at least one patient  out of negligence in their lives, afterall  when they dedicate their life to good of humanity, how does a single life matter.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

I saw one tweet of a Salman fan which was like this :

MC @juniorbachchan everything is happening for your bitch wife bitchwariya rai. Tadpegi woh chudail

This is why Salman and his candid fans dont deserve any sympathy.

How is this Aish's fault. Or anyone else's fault but Salman himself.

I read a tweet by one fan saying no one cares about the families, everyone just wants to see Salman in pain. Smh. ðŸ¤ª
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _kiara17

am i the only one here who is feeling bad for salman??

A little bit .. i think 5 years is too much.
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Okay I was never his fan but this is okay... Hmm weird.

Salman did wrong no bloody doubt but my heart cries for him :'(
He has done as much good deed to people who pray for him too :)
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

BBC TrendingVerified account@BBCtrending

Why are Bollywood stars defending a killer? http://bbc.in/1zAScd2  #SalmanVerdict

BW isn't the only one.

Some members of HW supported Roman Polaski, Woody Allen, Bill Crosby, Chris Brown, Mel Gibson, etc.

It's a power thing. People side with those who have are doing well. Remember when Shiney Ahuja was accused and EVERYONE from BW was like against it. I'm sure if this was someone else I'd bre reading more Justice prevailed today tweets. 
Breaking news, this just in. Special being human designer jail outfit will be made for salman.