Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Fiery-Phoenix

#HisOrHerChoice 
I am writing here thinking it as  GD #MY choice πŸ˜†
Originally posted by LadyDabangg

black buck,drink and drive,beating and harassing his gf,lying and misleading court for 13 years??

Ladke hain ...galti ho jati hai πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

yes 
do miss me

😭

m laughing to stop the crying, my emotions r a mess today  

u know tears rolled down his cheeks when verdict announced .

o boy!! 
don't cry reπŸ˜’
u know i nvr liked his movies but one thing is sure that he is a mass entertainer...i mean me sach me ro rhi ti wen his verdict was announced πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ he is something else πŸ˜Š

Arnab is bajaoing bolly celebs πŸ˜†
Ravindra Patil's soul will RIP now.
Ornob goswami noisehour started
Bhai should utilize his time properly in jail. Maybe learn acting or something
Originally posted by Debarati7

Just 5 years..For killing an innocent ..disappointing judgement as was expected..This goes to HC reduced to 3 years..further goes to SC reduced to a year..by that time Salman in 70..and is released after 2 weeks on compassionate grounds..πŸ˜†
And not to mention many filmmakers must already be planning to make at least 5 movies to glorify him and his life..Great..just Great..Justice is truly served..

Tell me about it 5 years is nothing. Just last week two australian rehabilitated young men got put to death in indonesia for attempting to smuggle drugs ten years ago, and salman only gets 5 years (which i doubt he'll even serve) for drunk driving and taking innocent lives 
Thank you for making this thread LDπŸ˜›
Originally posted by _kiara17

exactly!! he has already suffered alot in the last 13yrs even the victim was saying ki he wants compensation and nothing else

Salman behind bars wont help the victims in anyway. Instead something like serve this much jail term and take care of these victims for the rest of your life would make more sense 

as for salman being punished, well he has been punished throughout life. today all he has is money. no happiness, no one to call own, no one to look forward too. He may look happy but he is one of the most unlucky man.. and thats punishment for me .he doesnt deserve to be insulted the way he is. he commited a crime, he evolved but could never have a settled life.. and never will he now .

love you salmann ... one reason to hate..thousand to love. stay strong baby
Special privilege given to Sallu, high court open till 7 pm...lol. Some velle people are standing near galaxy appts to get a glimpse of bhai