Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
That photo is so sweet !!
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nebuna

Her hands on his nape

I know right.. They have this burning desire to be with each other.. Chalo only and only coz of this scene mein Ishveer key pehley harkathon ko maaf kardeti hoon ðŸ˜†
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

OH Shit ! Ishaani has come to know that Ranveer and Rithika are not married but she thinks that The child is of them that's why she is doing that f**king crap ! WTH ! ðŸ˜¡ And yeah Ranveer was trying to prove ishaani characterless !

thn he ws tryin2 kiss her only2 prove her characterless huh?? ðŸ˜¡
how does he know that she wont stop him wen he tries2 kiss her?? 
DOes he think that ish s that cheap2 hate him n yet allow him2 kiss her, so that he cn show dis2 shikhar??? ðŸ˜²

i think ish ll hear dis n ll get angry that he ws jus acting..
dat explains y she agrees2 d marriage..
poor ish..  ðŸ˜­
rv ðŸ˜¡
ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

video can be seen here :

http://colors.in.com/mena/videos/meri-aashiqui-tum-se-hi/spoiler-ranveer-comes-close-to-ishani-to-prove-what-matsh-10111726.html

it's not opening 
Tfs...😊
This will be interesting to watch...!!! 
mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh seriously, Ranveer are u seriously trying to save Shikhar from Ishani coz he is Ritika's friend so hez urs frnd too, than dear if u are so much concerned about Shikhar better ask his friend Ritika to go and stop him, why are u getting so involve in it. Isiliye tumhe Ritika ki tension nhi thi, par usse jyada uske frnd ki ho rahi thi. So now what is ur next step to save him from getting married to Ishani. I have a better idea for u, now when after ur so much efforts also shikahr is not listening to u, u better throw ur triumph card, tell him he cant marry Ishani coz she is still ur legally wedded wife and u both have not divorced yet. Bechara tumhari so called wife ka dost bach jayega ek jalsaz ladki se shadi karne se
😆
Now this was all what u are telling that u are feeling like, but now let me tell what we feel that u are feeling like. We feel ki tumhara dil kuch kah raha hai or dimag kuch or, or jubaan to kuch aur hi bol rahi hai. 😳 😆 😆Edited by mint2 - 8 years ago
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a sexy and Hot Proof. Sheeeshhh!!! I want more such Saboot i.e., Proof from Both Ishani and Ranveer and my day is made. LOL