Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This video just came, but yesterday when I saw kumkum bhagya, same type of scene was going on btween Abhi& Pratigya, abhi getting closer and closer to her and asking her only one question again and again"Mere pass aane se tumhe koi fark nhi padta??" I was expecting something like this between our ISHVEER, and look a similar one is here too [:D/] 😳Edited by mint2 - 8 years ago
wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

yeah i missed filling up endless pages with HP gifs too😆😆 cant really do that on FB unfortunately😔😆

Chal balike puri karle maan ki muraad daal de sab yehi pe!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Julie_Star

They're already doing wedding rasam together lol...

you mean post wedding rasam??
🤣🤣🤣
wind_dancer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mint2

This video just came, but yesterday when I saw kumkum bhagya, same type of scene was going on btween Abhi& Pratigya, abhi getting closer and closer to her and asking her onlynone question again and again"Mere pass aane se tumhe koi fark nhi padta??" I was expecting something like this between our ISHVEER, and look a sinilar one is here too [:D/] 😳

yeah mint2 we were also rooting for it !! same cvs so saying yaha pe bhi de do so ohk they did it!! 🤣🤣🤣  but this is more freaking intense and dark!!😆
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wind_dancer

We will jhelofy the track if they show us such burning chemistry !!! just let both burn in such intensity yar this is just nice but i would wait for whole scense to roll out as it is just lollipop !! 

we all know its just a lollipop but such lollipops will come roz now that they're committed to others so😆😆😆 its like Reemz always says, they left their relationship at the peak of their desires so a lot is left to be desired now😆😆
Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 8 years ago
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

yeah mint2 we were also rooting for it !! same cvs so saying yaha pe bhi de do so ohk they did it!! 🤣🤣🤣  but this is more freaking intense and dark!!😆

yep this is another thing we discussed😆 how we want the same here... and they obliged without us even asking🤣🤣 chalo from now on write all wishes in that chat only, they'll listen🤣🤣🤣
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ranveer would realized not even burning her pictures and belongings can managed to get her out of his heart
wind_dancer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

we all know its just a lollipop but such lollipops will come roz now that they're committed to others so😆😆😆 its like Reemz always says, they left their relationship at the peek of their desires so a lot is left to be desired now😆😆

haan woh bhi hai !! their relationship ended when it was suppose to be their complete union khwahishe toh dono mein hain puri !! bechare dil mein kuch aur zooban pe kuch aur and ankho mein kuch aur hi!!🤣🤣🤣🤣 
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Chal balike puri karle maan ki muraad daal de sab yehi pe!!!🤣

replace Hogwarts with IF🤣🤣🤣