Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#109|Avengers and Aged Pandits| (Page 73)

Srujana7.MaNan IF-Dazzler
Srujana7.MaNan
Srujana7.MaNan

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Are we going to have a new episode on Friday, since the strike is off. 

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
@Geet... Hug Airport?!
wait?...Are you coming to India?!
Really?
I know m late...She must be half way already!!! Cool
YO!!!!
Thank you Geet!!! and I love you..Humesha! Day Dreaming

@Harika ..right?
Thanks a lot!! Hug
@Kiran:- So you came out of your Roti Sabzi thoughts?!
Good...Thank you so much!! Cool   Embarrassed
And..Think about my offer ...CooKie ship is ready to sail..you just need to give a little push. ROFL
@Nush..Thanks girl!!!
Yeah..I know..we are the LostCouple.
He is my LostBoy m his LostGirl.
ROFL

There is no seperation happening..Harshad will make sure. Bharosa rakho.
Morning everyone. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridhar

-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Today's episode - everyone was synced and on the same page; it was really about trying to get Nandini out of her shell and supporting her. I liked that a lot. 
Manik-Nandini scene in the beginning was beautiful; Manik kneeling in front of her, caressing the bruises on her arms and telling her sorry - it was lovely. His guilt and his constant repetitions of sorry just made my heart so heavy. 

I wanted to tell him that it's not his fault and that he saved her - I am so glad that both Cabir and Chachi told him exactly that when he talked to them. Manik needs to hear that from different people that it was not his fault. 

Manik-Cabir hug was love. Manik not being able to hold it any longer and finally letting out those tears that were threatening to spill over since that shower scene. All this because this girl that taught him how to smile doesn't have a smile anymore and it hurts him so much to see her like this. Broken Heart

Chachi-Chacha with Nandini - such a supporting family; liked how Chacha told her that she is strong and that they are all there with her to fight Pandit. This support matters! 

Loved how Fab5 + Navya decided to stay over Nandini's place for Manik/Nandini. Chacha and Chachi are so welcoming. They have such big heart. 

Manik being anxious and wanting to see Nandini; he was so restless and Chachi seeing through him; their conversation was really good. Manik so cutely asked "can i go check on her?" awww...I really liked that Manik told Chachi how he will always be with there from now on. 

Manik was so so adorable trying to make Nandini drink haldi doodh. Aww the faces he was making were beyond cute. Of course, Nandini had to smile; so glad that she is reacting to him and that he is actually getting to her. 
Nandu's smile at the end gave Manik that hope that everything will be normal. The way they both smiled at each other through the mirror. Day Dreaming

Edited: Couldn't help but notice the contrast between yesterday's and today's episode. Yesterday, there was so much chaos/intensity and today, it felt like everything just settled in. Completely different tone.

Edited by -KP- - 06 May 2015 at 9:21pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsmoonstonespiritnymphadoratonksNushIshmissvioletzrn1312mamathasridharSrujana7.MaNanCooChi-MKB-charminggenie

NushIsh Goldie
NushIsh
NushIsh

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
I can't stop watching the last two episodes.  
Manik hugging Nandu
Her feebly bringing her hand to his side
MANIK asking if Pandit did anything. His sigh of relief. 

Nandini getting startled  at Maniks hand on her thigh Manik's expression at her startling.  

Manik carefully cleaning Nandini up from the evil of the world. How he gently cleans her ear. 

The way Nandini wraps both of them under the towel. 

MANIK saying sorry and caressing her wrists trying to take the pain away. His guilt for not being able to protect her. 

Manbir Convo 

ManChi Convo.  

Manik drinking haldi wala drink for Nandini. 

NANDINI giving a small smile seeing  Manik's face. 

MANIK  smiling seeing Nandini smile. 

Oh my babies I just can't stop with the gushing. 

Edited by NushIsh - 06 May 2015 at 9:28pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsQueenOfHellmamathasridhar-KP-zrn1312charminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KP-

Today's episode - everyone was synced and on the same page; it was really about trying to get Nandini out of her shell and supporting her. I liked that a lot. 
Manik-Nandini scene in the beginning was beautiful; Manik kneeling in front of her, caressing the bruises on her arms and telling her sorry - it was lovely. His guilt and his constant repetitions of sorry just made my heart so heavy. 

I wanted to tell him that it's not his fault and that he saved her - I am so glad that both Cabir and Chachi told him exactly that when he talked to them. Manik needs to hear that from different people that it was not his fault. 

Manik-Cabir hug was love. Manik not being able to hold it any longer and finally letting out those tears that were threatening to spill over since that shower scene. All this because this girl that taught him how to smile doesn't have a smile anymore and it hurts him so much to see her like this. Broken Heart

Chachi-Chacha with Nandini - such a supporting family; liked how Chacha told her that she is strong and that they are all there with her to fight Pandit. This support matters! 

Loved how Fab5 + Navya decided to stay over Nandini's place for Manik/Nandini. Chacha and Chachi are so welcoming. They have such big heart. 

Manik being anxious and wanting to see Nandini; he was so restless and Chachi seeing through him; their conversation was really good. Manik so cutely asked "can i go check on her?" awww...I really liked that Manik told Chachi how he will always be with there from now on. 

Manik was so so adorable trying to make Nandini drink haldi doodh. Aww the faces he was making were beyond cute. Of course, Nandini had to smile; so glad that she is reacting to him and that he is actually getting to her. 
Nandu's smile at the end gave Manik that hope that everything will be normal. The way they both smiled at each other through the mirror. Day Dreaming

Edited: Couldn't help but notice the contrast between yesterday's and today's episode. Yesterday, there was so much chaos/intensity and today, it felt like everything just settled in. Completely different tone.

KP.Hug

I loved it too how everyone started trying to get her out of her shell , I like how Nandu still is in that state, processing it al, it adds to the emotions of everyone so well.

That first scene was everything, his constant guilt , apologies, her no reaction, his helplessness. Nicely done.

I love the addition of Chacha-Chachi, such a nice support system for Nandu. Their earnest tries at getting her spirit back.

Liked Cabir-Manik scene, for someone who guilt tripped about Dhruv, his friends , Nandu thing had to hit home big.

That smile be everything. So uplifting. He moments before told Cabir that she is the reason for his smile and that came across so well here. 

I liked the transition from emotional high to this serene , calming settling of emotions. 

Job Well done, KY2. Now end the theatrics . Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsmoonstonespiritmissvioletzrn1312mamathasridhar-KP-NushIshCooChiMedha.S

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
What a relief!!! Pandit gone Dancing Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonespiritmamathasridharzrn1312CooChi

-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

KP.Hug

I loved it too how everyone started trying to get her out of her shell , I like how Nandu still is in that state, processing it al, it adds to the emotions of everyone so well.

That first scene was everything, his constant guilt , apologies, her no reaction, his helplessness. Nicely done.

I love the addition of Chacha-Chachi, such a nice support system for Nandu. Their earnest tries at getting her spirit back.

Liked Cabir-Manik scene, for someone who guilt tripped about Dhruv, his friends , Nandu thing had to hit home big.

That smile be everything. So uplifting. He moments before told Cabir that she is the reason for his smile and that came across so well here. 

I liked the transition from emotional high to this serene , calming settling of emotions. 

Job Well done, KY2. Now end the theatrics Embarrassed

Genie Hug 
@Bold: Exactly; I am so glad that they are already showing her coming out of her shock slowly; smile was very uplifting - possibly the best part of this episode and gave it a little lighter tone. You are right - that gave Manik back his smile too. That was so well shot. Their smiling reflection in the mirror. It was beautiful. 

@Red: Ditto.

@Blue: LOL yes, please start making Nandu talk and Manik's TLC along with Fab5+Navya. Nandu also has such supporting family and this matters a lot as well. Please use them. They should all sit at the breakfast table with Chachi serving some her magic breakfast. LOL
Also, PLEASE END OF THE COURTROOM DRAMA- don't drag it!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsmoonstonespiritnymphadoratonksmamathasridharzrn1312CooChicharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
The episode was pretty with the way they maintained the balance of the emotions. That smile is how they need to handle this, give her an uplifting, inspiring take. Make it all about Nandu and everyone stepping up with love for this girl. Slowly make her talk, I really liked how they gave few words to her these past 2 days, both episode ended with positive notes. 
I really am loving the addition of her family , we need more of that. She needs to talk to them , bond with her brother, friends and well Manik will be around. 

No new entry drama, gah so unnecessary. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsStardust09nymphadoratonksmamathasridhar-KP-zrn1312

Go to top