|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#109|Avengers and Aged Pandits| - Page 30

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by filter.coffee

i want more scenes of manik taking care of nandini

i want nandini to break down in manik's arms and cry her heart out.letting all the pain go.

i want nandini to say ilu to manik.not in a special moment.special setting.just them talking and nandini saying i love you to manik without even realizing it.yeah...i want that.manik wants that.every ky2 fan wants that

YES YES YES YES YES REZ YES! Finally someone who is thinking the same as me! I want it to just come out without even thinking about it! that would be the best thing ever!
Originally posted by -Cherry-

OMG STOP MAKING ME LAUGH SO MUCH🤣🤣🤣Im looking like a idiot in my room laughing at my laptop screen🤣

HAHAHA ONLY ABHISHAKE🤣HAHAHAA DUDE STOP I'M LAUGHING SO HAD🤣Wipe away those tears yaar, ManShad are in their own bliss world, no tears🤣

ManShad be bathing together using Johnsons Baby Shampoo with No More Tears Formula.
Thats why ...NO MORE TEARS.
Only Baby smiles.
Haaye Re Mere ManShad! 😳
manik has Cabir as his BFF, or lets say his Buddy.. and then there's entire Fab5 jhund with him.. But Nandini.. Let him be friends with Nandini. She hardly has friends. Agreed, Fab5 and Navya are there.. but she doesn't open up infront of them. Toh let's have  anew angel. But ONLY friends. Bas.

And rest all can be friends with him as well.

Finally Manik gets rid of those Blazers in the burning heat of summers.

YES YES YES YES YES REZ YES! Finally someone who is thinking the same as me! I want it to just come out without even thinking about it! that would be the best thing ever!

ikr?won't it be awesome?i have thought about it.and it seemed beautiful
Originally posted by filter.coffee

ikr?won't it be awesome?i have thought about it.and it seemed beautiful

it would be just so perfect, very simple and realistic, wish they do it this way. I wanna see MaNan being MaNan and then the ILU just pops out😳

it would be just so perfect, very simple and realistic, wish they do it this way. I wanna see MaNan being MaNan and then the ILU just pops out😳

yup a simple sweet ilu from nandini to manik

I want this as well. Something like in between her chattering.
Hey FC, Swancy and coochi. 😃
I have a small query. Isnt there supposed to be a strike today onwards? So how come they are shooting? The pictures seem recent.  Am confused😕
Dishank Is Still Shooting  😡
https://instagram.com/p/2WKjh7Ciz9/
yep. Cvs if you're listening, we'd like a simple confession between MaNan please. I want those words to just slip out without even realising from Nandini's lips and I want Manik to be stunned because he didn't expect it and Nandini keeps talking because she hasn't realised she said it. And then when she does, it all slows down, and it's just the two o them <3