Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#109|Avengers and Aged Pandits| (Page 137)

If-Rocker Goldie
If-Rocker
If-Rocker

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:07am | IP Logged
FRIENDS, AGAIN NO NEW EPISODE ON FRIDAY. STRIKE IS OVER. BANK OF EPISODES ARE  PRESENT. THEN WHY NO NEW EPISODE. PLEASE TWEET TO MTV #KYYMONDAYTO [email protected] THEY CAN NOT DO THIS. IT IS DIFFICULT TO SURVIVE A LONG WEEKEND WITHOUT KYY. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nymphadoratonksSPraba

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Beautiful episode. I totally felt my old Nandini, my feisty Nandini was back.
She drunk the haldi milk because she knew Manik didn't like it, she went strong for him because she knew, he needed to see that. She didn't want to sleep, meaning she didn't want him to go, and he said, its ok, he will stay and started singing Jeena jeena. The way he looks at her, with so much love and tucks her into bed, and then he turns away and then Nandini gets up and goes to the other side because she wants to see her love in front of her, the love whom for few cruel hours was ripped away from her. He comes and sits besides her, caresses her cheek and tells her he is there for her always and she so innocently and heartbreaking GRABS his hand and sleeps, as she is still afraid of being taken away from him again. Manik understands and watches her sleep and then he kisses her forehead, making her and himself know that she is in his heart and his heart is in pain too.
More to come...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsshantellbrownmoonstonespiritnymphadoratonkszrn1312mamathasridharharinisriram39A.Hajnalfilter.coffeeTheFaerieQueenEndurance

nymphadoratonks Senior Member
nymphadoratonks
nymphadoratonks

The At moves so fast, posts get lost so I an posting again. Tell me if I am over-reacting about Ridhima. 
Manik sang Jeena Jeena for her, my MaNan feels just hit the top! I wanted this to happen for sooo long! Just loved how Manik showered so much care and love on Nandu. Damn it Chachi, you shouldn't have called Manik out, he wouldn't had to sleep at the door(though that made me go awww) I am happy Dhruv-Manik conversation happened. But Dhruv should apologize to Nandu personally. So the attacks-track is back, looking forward to it. The earring scene stole the show today. Superb. Okayyy now Navya and Cabir's mum are making me cringe, hate them man! Now finally, CAN I SLAP, KICK AND PUNCH THAT A**HOLIC POLICE MAN, RIDHIMA AND PANDIT!?!?! >.<

@genie- hello :*

Edited by nymphadoratonks - 07 May 2015 at 8:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shenz-

moonstonespirit Senior Member
moonstonespirit
moonstonespirit

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Best best bit, Manik telling her to speak up, not be brave and bottle it up. She needs to talk about it at sometime for her healing to be complete. She cannot use this Pandit thing to just escape  from that reality. At some point, cvs please break the wall and let the audience in to her head, let her air her  POV, her fears. Need that, has to happen. 

@bold: This please. I want her to scream, yell, cry and pour out all the bottled up feeling. She cant truly heal until she let it all go. 

Hi Genie Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridharA.Hajnalfilter.coffeecharminggenie

zrn1312 Goldie
zrn1312
zrn1312

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

MaNRuv- Atleast Manik didn't mollycoddle or babied Dhruv. Small mercies. 
I love the sensitivity they be showing to Nandu' s situation, Great Job and much needed. 

THIS!! I was sooo happy to see this! Manik will let Dhruv get away with anything, but when it comes to Nandini he will not let anything slide... even if it is his oh so special buddy!
But Dhruv needs to apologise to Nandini still Sleepy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownmoonstonespiritQueenOfHellmamathasridharA.Hajnalharinisriram39charminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nymphadoratonks

The At moves so fast, posts get lost so I an posting again. Tell me if I am over-reacting about Ridhima. Manik sang Jeena Jeena for her, my MaNan feels just hit the top! I wanted this to happen for sooo long! Just loved how Manik showered so much care and love on Nandu. Damn it Chachi, you shouldn't have called Manik out, he wouldn't had to sleep at the door(though that made me go awww) I am happy Dhruv-Manik conversation happened. But Dhruv should apologize to Nandu personally. So the attacks-track is back, looking forward to it. The earring scene stole the show today. Superb. Okayyy now Navya and Cabir's mum are making me cringe, hate them man! Now finally, CAN I SLAP, KICK AND PUNCH THAT A**HOLIC POLICE MAN, RIDHIMA AND PANDIT!?!?! >.<

Tonks , please blast Ridhima and Pandit and the stupid need for OTT. Sleepy

That earring scene was everything , even though she is struggling to rinse off the memories but her consideration for him was love. i liked how she didn't say that it's not hurting, it is there but it is healing now. Nice, inference to her situation. 

Nandu's insistence that she has to do this for herself or else girl will never be able to move on, live with What-ifs . Sigh. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownnymphadoratonksmamathasridharA.Hajnalharinisriram39

white_beauty Goldie
white_beauty
white_beauty

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:12am | IP Logged
being a lawyer myself this whole pandit thing irritates me! i wont deny this happens in real life people get away despite witness speaking up if a case involves well known personality people get away police get bribed and in the most illogical and sometimes glaringly obvious way criminals walk out free that is y cases go on fo so long over here.
but..this pandit thing has been handled in the most hilarious manner the entire track so whatever they show related to it will be stupid only. but i am hoping it will be over by monday or max tuesday cos the track is over! just this final closure is left.

but the episode today!Embarrassed
loved it soo much! i love it that they are making this healing thing all about nandu and i love the way manik is shown to be handling things!
his scene with dhruv loved it!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsayushijindalshantellbrownmoonstonespiritnymphadoratonkszrn1312mamathasridharharinisriram39A.Hajnalfilter.coffee-MKB-Endurancecharminggenie

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:13am | IP Logged
The way he looked at her and sang "Na seekha maine jeena mere humdard" I was SLAYED! 

And then he finished the song with a forehead kiss, just how beautiful Day Dreaming

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownmoonstonespiritnymphadoratonksmamathasridharmissvioletzrn1312-Loq-A.Hajnalharinisriram39filter.coffeenoor321SankiPagalcharminggenie-Cherry-

Go to top