Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#109|Avengers and Aged Pandits| (Page 136)

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zrn1312

Originally posted by -MKB-

But FINALLY Subah ho gayi Day Dreaming

IKR!! Embarrassed
How many episode long was that night? They broke Musicana record no?

how can they drag 1 day for sooo long man, its honestly remarkable LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridhar-shenz-

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged
How beautiful these two were ... I kept on awwing him ...
Healing doesn't mean the damage never existed but it means the damage no more control our lives ...

That nightmare showed how much this incident has affected both of em ..

That song his concern his falling her catching ... him asking her to drop the mask of bravery and speak whatever she wants to ...

Shit These too are just so beautiful their relation is so serene so pristine so blissfull...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonespiritmamathasridharmadhu245harinisriram39diva82-shenz-Cat.

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Together ...we will survive this.

I loved the episode (except the ending part)..how both are trying to keep away pain from each other. Manik drinks one more sip after Nandini and Nandini then finishes the whole glass coz she doesn't want Manik to have it anymore as she knows he doesn't like it. 

Manik serenading Nandini, putting her to sleep...many of us wanted to see this. Jeena jeena song again...suits Manik but this was about Nandini so that could have used another song, but never mind I love this song so chalega. 

He strokes a head gently and she holds her hand and sleeps. Day Dreaming

Chachi comes to check on Manik, concerned that he also needs sleep. But he is unable to move away and sits at door. The flashes of loosing Nandini haunts him in sleep and he wakes up again. It was indeed a difficult day for both. He says ..together ..we will survive this...suhana had dard hai ..jo tu mera hamdard hai. Wish if they can sing this song together one day (pointer...club Movie song and hamdard unplugged together) 

Dhruv avoids sleeping with Rishabh and goes to look out for Manik. Good thing that they started showing his remorse..he admits to Manik that what he said about Nandini was wrong (Manik completes Dhruv's sentence here, assertively)and that how could he not see their love. Manik accepts that he was wrong because he never shared his feelings with others and became bad in want of becoming a good friend. Good start, they need more such interactions to bring them at a level where they can be truly friends again. 

They again touch based on Dhruv-Rishabh attacks. Me likes. This was one aspect that they forgot completely in psycho mess. 

Morning time and Manik falls down (while sitting) as Nandini opens the door. 
Surreal feeling of Manik--he almost didn't believe that he is waking up near Nandini. Touches her hair dreamily Embarrassed

Manik notices the change of hairstyle and no earrings and asks if anything different today. Assures her that he is fine and ask her to speak up..that she need not be brave..its ok for her to speak up, to share. Tells her that only a night has passed and that with time she will be alright..everything ...will be alright. 

And yes that's the Nandini who was missing, a strong girl who can punch the guy who broke his appa's pen. She isn't going to break down that easily, all she wants is that Pandit be punished and she will be ok. Clap

Manik asks if her ear is hurting and she brings her earring case for him to choose. I loved how both of them are taking care of each other, taking care of small small thing. No she has not lost it at all, even in this situation she is aware enough to remember that her earring also shine for him. He picks up a pair and make her wear...she winces in pain but doesn't stop him..it hurts but not much. 

MaNanlicious episode..I liked their interactions and thought behind it. The only part I didn't liked in todays episode was the ending..they just played the precap and it was the end..left me feeling incomplete. 

Monday is Pandit's last Dancing

Edited by TheFaerieQueen - 07 May 2015 at 8:01am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsAnamadyamoonstonespiritSS4MaNanmamathasridharNushIshzrn1312harinisriram39A.HajnalLiveLaughLove..diva82filter.coffee-MKB-Cat.Endurance-Cherry-

DreamCatcher.. IF-Sizzlerz
DreamCatcher..
DreamCatcher..

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zrn1312

Originally posted by -MKB-

But FINALLY Subah ho gayi Day Dreaming

IKR!! Embarrassed
How many episode long was that night? They broke Musicana record no?

Yess LOL 

The never ending night finally came to end LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Endurance

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu245

Just because riddhima said she doesnt know anything they will just ignore 6 witnesses n the victims statement?? This is a blunder!!! What on earth got into the head of the writer??..m so irritated...now they will get that stupid new entry to help them out..just to connect him to the mainstream storyline.. They are ready to throw all logic out of the window...just this already makes me hate that aryaman!!!Angry
I'll go back to my original thinking about Indian shows..
Logic and Indian soaps dont go hand in handLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu245-shenz-

moonstonespirit Senior Member
moonstonespirit
moonstonespirit

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:01am | IP Logged
The episode was brilliant. Loved it!!!
The way he made her drink it Day Dreaming He told her through his actions that he will be with her not only through good times but also through the bad ones. He would share her burdens and sorrows, she need not have to shoulder them alone. Babies are so beautiful!!

The way he put her to sleep was so adorable. Singing for her, telling her how important she is to him... Her eyes never left his. She was filling her mind with his image putting it up as a barrier against the nightmares that were to plague her. Holding onto him, drawing strength from before she fell asleep. 

Manik truly touched my heart today. His greatest fear was no longer the darkness, it was the fear of losing her. He couldnt bring himself to leave her alone, for the sake of his own sanity he had to stay there. So he stayed their behind her doors safeguarding her, promising to fight all the battles alongside her.

Dhruv Manik convo was good. Manik for once didnt mollycoddle him. I this will be a new start to their friendship. But this time it will be as equals, without any complex.

The earring scene was cute. She is trying to erase all the memories of pandit and filling them up with the memories of their love. 

Riddima going against Manik was totally unnecessary. Well when it comes to legal matters, they seems to hav their own set of contitutional rules governing them. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellszrn1312mamathasridharA.Hajnalharinisriram39noor321filter.coffeediva82charminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Best best bit, Manik telling her to speak up, not be brave and bottle it up. She needs to talk about it at sometime for her healing to be complete. She cannot use this Pandit thing to just escape  from that reality. At some point, cvs please break the wall and let the audience in to her head, let her air her  POV, her fears. Need that, has to happen. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsAnamadyamoonstonespiritStardust09nymphadoratonksmissvioletzrn1312mamathasridharNushIshA.Hajnalharinisriram39noor321filter.coffeeSPraba-shenz--Cherry-

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:06am | IP Logged
MaNRuv- Atleast Manik didn't mollycoddle or babied Dhruv. Small mercies. 
I love the sensitivity they be showing to Nandu' s situation, Great Job and much needed. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsshantellbrownAnamadyamoonstonespiritnymphadoratonkszrn1312mamathasridharharinisriram39A.Hajnalnoor321-shenz-SankiPagalEndurance

Go to top