Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

oh yeah, pandit can drop his balls and aryaman can return those πŸ˜Š

🀣
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

@CooChi - Any other day I will reason it, it happens all the time, problem is I don't want to sit through more of Pandit now and coz this is to jumpstart the Browman's track that sucks all the fun.

@Praba- Heya!!!

Same here.!
I want that Pandit to die.
Someone just cut his EAR, wrist, and wherever he tried touching/touched Nandu.
Just Die in Hell Pandit.
mamathasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Forever19

😳 my old kyy is back..this week reminded me so much of initial episodes..raw and honest feelings which do not need any backing of sugary syrup missed kisses...gimme this manan more..whoever is writing these epis,keep up the good work..this is the kyy I fell in love with..don't make it a dragfest again.that means i hate phsyco cameos,if my implication was vague..

ah pheels have reached the zenith

hey Ann, long time how are you?πŸ€—
divansree thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
:CHERRY CAN YOU GIVE ME THE LINK OF THE EPI???
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Forever19

😳
my old kyy is back..this week reminded me so much of initial episodes..raw and honest feelings which do not need any backing of sugary syrup missed kisses...gimme this manan more..whoever is writing these epis,keep up the good work..this is the kyy I fell in love with..don't make it a dragfest again.that means i hate phsyco cameos,if my implication was vague..

ah pheels have reached the zenith

Annn missed you

miss your fanfics
white_beauty thumbnail
@vk: thanks!:)
i agree its some one else who is handling the episodes whoever it is please continue! they have been so consistent last two weeks!:)

@genie: navya is pregnant she will give birth to a baby she is going to be responsible for that baby and here all she does is play ghar ghar with fake marriages and crapπŸ˜•

i really wanna know what will aryamann testifyπŸ˜† randomly picking up earning and returning them but well we all got lucky cos this be related to a kidnapping case and all so pandit out and aryamann inπŸ˜†

@coochie: happyy birthday coochiee!!!😳😳
have a great year ahead! lots of love!😳
and i read ur analysis last night..that was amazing!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: charminggenie

@CooChi - Any other day I will reason it, it happens all the time, problem is I don't want to sit through more of Pandit now and coz this is to jumpstart the Browman's track that sucks all the fun. 

@Praba- Heya!!!

So true genie. All this for the Browman's track whom most of us have started hatingπŸ˜†
I really thought this mess will be over by this friday and no pandit from next week but alas MTV has other plans.😑. Why do they love torturing us?
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: divansree

:CHERRY CAN YOU GIVE ME THE LINK OF THE EPI???

here you are boo :D
 http://www.mtvindia.com/videos/full-episodes/kaisi-yeh-yaariaan/kaisi-yeh-yaariaan-episode-201-100210289.html
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mamathasridhar

hey Ann, long time how are you?πŸ€—

hey mamta,hugss..how are you? life is a mess..i am stuck between exams and job..kyy is the only happy thing left now..😭
-MKB- thumbnail
The way he kisses her forehead to make her sleep, the way she falls asleep while holding his hand and the way their hands are entwined, Uff Babies so beautiful 
And I will try to Fix you