Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Andha Kanoon indeed.

Recently the Kerala rowing team tried committing suicide and mentioned harrassment, bullying by their coaches- so yeah mentors like Pandit do exist.

But the thing is here, it's Manik Malhotra- he should be having the best legal lawyer and his influence should be more . Police were at the crime scene, there is no way he can walk away freely, think kidnapping a minor is a non-bailable offence.

I know..thats why I wrote about the recent celebrity case.
Even murder is a non-bailable crime..but the guy was set free at that time.Everything was crystal clear but kya kare Its India and such things do happen here.
About Manik..I think its Nyonika who has a key role..cause he asked/begged/threatened her for help.So without her help..Manik won't be able to do anything.
Remember even during the Soha track he asked HER to call the best doctor.

But..Please..Let the Pandit go to jail.
Saddne do usey. 😡
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
3 days without KYY😭
Gonna be so boring

Hey Vaishu and MKB. Myself Praba. New member to the AT.😃
Hey genie.😊
Wishing you a Happy birthday once again Coochi. I presume u did not stalk the pages cos I wishes u before. Hope u are having an awesome day
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
watching Manik serenade Nandini is HD  I think i'm just gonna gif manik today, cause he looks so cute when his taking care of nandini.
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

watching Manik serenade Nandini is HD  I think i'm just gonna gif manik today, cause he looks so cute when his taking care of nandini.

They uploaded the episode? ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²
-Cherry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MKB-

Can Aryaman just disappear with Pandit? Oh let Pandit drop something and he can go to return back that thing? 

oh yeah, pandit can drop his balls and aryaman can return those ðŸ˜Š
-Cherry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zrn1312

They uploaded the episode? ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²

YEP. Shocking right. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@CooChi - Any other day I will reason it, it happens all the time, problem is I don't want to sit through more of Pandit now and coz this is to jumpstart the Browman's track that sucks all the fun. 
@Praba- Heya!!!

SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiii Praba ðŸ¤—

Shreya was thinking it would  be so good  if that pandit is udaofyd by a truck the moment he steps out  of the Police station and Aryamann can also disappear while trying to save his neighbor bro. Well whatever ..LOL
Edited by VKlovesFK - 8 years ago
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Prabs...Thank you!!😳
Yeah..I m feeling too tired to stalk.

Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😳 my old kyy is back..this week reminded me so much of initial episodes..raw and honest feelings which do not need any backing of sugary syrup missed kisses...gimme this manan more..whoever is writing these epis,keep up the good work..this is the kyy I fell in love with..don't make it a dragfest again.that means i hate phsyco cameos,if my implication was vague..
ah pheels have reached the zenith
Edited by Forever19 - 8 years ago