Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#109|Avengers and Aged Pandits| - Page 110

white_beauty thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: charminggenie

CaVYa- I hate adults on this show except Chacha -Chachi. Both the mothers need to GO, and about time Cabir and Navya tell the truth and end this shaadi saga. Navya, better step up and not run away with excuses for the sake of friendship Cabir has shown to her this whole time.

this!!
genie but i really dont understand why is she lying?! what's the point! arrey harshad is the father they will know someday she is ready to have the baby they why on earth lie about this!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mamathasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am unable to get past the song ...jeena jeena...the sequence is love...pure love ❤️
the serenade...bliss

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
why no episode tomorrow?😭
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: CooChi

Some one give me a quick update of what happened in the episode.
M too lazy to stalk

Nandu drank the milk coz Manik was struggling with his challenge bit. 

Manik sang Jeena Jeena to her and made her sleep. hand holding, doe eyes, forehead kiss.

ManRuv talk- dhruv saying that he was wrong, Manik not denying it.

Attacks 

Manik staying outside Nandu's room, falling in her lap in the morning, noticng her tied hair. Tell her to speak up ,she wants to avenge Pandit for herself. No earrings, he notices , she tells him to put it himself.

CavYa- Mothers from hell.

Precap- Ridhima, Promo bit.

Here you go B'day girl.😳
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4373046&TPN=2&#p122456449
NeXT AT. Move when 150 is done.
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I honestly want to know the truth behind Rishab and Dhruv attacks, because I'm getting annoyed with them, it's been 200 episodes and we are not any closer to finding the truth -__-
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Geet is saying a Big HELLO to everyone out here.  🤗

She will be catching up with the episode in the Airport Lounge. Madam must have reached airport now will be getting her check-In done. She is going to have a tough time with almost 5-6 luggage.. LOL and she is travelling alone back to India. 😆
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@White - Navya was escaping , the usual MO and I hope the more she realizes the things Cabir is going through, she will stand for him. Please, redeem her and keep her friendship with Nandu going.

@MS- Beautiful sequence, the whole song was love. 
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Cherry-

I honestly want to know the truth behind Rishab and Dhruv attacks, because I'm getting annoyed with them, it's been 200 episodes and we are not any closer to finding the truth -__-

Swancy they have kick started the track again after a long time. Don't expect it to be cleared out anytime soon. It will be going on Parallel to other tracks I suppose. Also its absolutely fictitious, so expecting any sensible logic from it wont do us any good. Just shut off your logical minds and have fun😆😉
Edited by VKlovesFK - 8 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: VKlovesFK

Swancy they have kick started the track again after a long time. Don't expect it to be cleared out anytime soon. It will be going on Parallel to other tracks I suppose. Also its absolutely fictitious, so expecting any sensible logic from it wont do us any good. Just shut off your logical minds and have fun😆😉

yaar for ages the attacks just disappeared and now they've just magically reappeared 😆 vaishy I'm guessing we aren't getting a logical explanation are we? 😛😆 damnit.