Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I Loved the part where they showed Manik being equally affected by the whole kidnapping incident. Manik's nightmare and just checking on nandini whether she is safe or not and then the best--- Together, we will fight this together Nandini.  πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Endurance

The moment he tried to have a look at her wounded ear ... She knows he don't like to see her like that. .. She took a step ahead keeping her pain aside asked him to choose the earing ... how smoothly he made her wear those making sure he won't hurt her...

Keeping ur loved ones happiness above ur pain ... this is so love ... pure love

Yes!!!!!!!!!1 And MaNan portray it so well, Nandini telling Manik that she will be in peace once justice is served. How Manik admired her strength, her commitment and not walling herself, she finds positivity in amongst the brutal way she was treated. And she stands strong for her love, she is fighting for both of them.

mamathasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Hey Moons😳  And Hugs everyoneπŸ€—

Eventually she has to and the way Manik even hinted at that when he tells her to speak and not bottle it up , gives me hope that they might do so. See thing is it's long overdue, since Musicana , since Hospital track, Soha- they shortchanged it with her by pushing her into Manik's angst immediately. This time they better space it out and let us in.  πŸ˜†

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
CaVYa- I hate adults on this show except Chacha -Chachi. Both the mothers need to GO, and about time Cabir and Navya tell the truth and end this shaadi saga. Navya, better step up and not run away with excuses for the sake of friendship Cabir has shown to her this whole time.
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The ridhmma part is plot-driven. It's just to introduce the character Aryuman into Yaariyan, nothing else. What a way to do it. πŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

I Loved the part where they showed Manik being equally affected by the whole kidnapping incident. Manik's nightmare and just checking on nandini whether she is safe or not and then the best--- Together, we will fight this together Nandini.  πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ

^^This!!

I am glad they are showing how trauma affects the closed ones too. Really nice, for once they are showing sensitivity to all the craziness these kids go through. Love, love. 

That bit about their togetherness, is exactly what Nandini used to tell him all the time and what she believes in . πŸ˜³
-MKB- thumbnail
I loved how Fab 4 had adjusted in the house

Like they were so normal with sleeping at her place
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Some one give me a quick update of what happened in the episode.
M too lazy to stalk
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
White_beauty Heyyy... ! 

I think they should be back close to the end of IPL or after that. Hopefully soon. Let's see, but they are definitely coming back. Also i highly doubt last 2 week's episodes are being handled by Lalsa. Look at the quality of writing its way too different and so much better than what we saw during the whole Fusion concert Track handling. 

Legal, medical, media all these professions are always screwed up in Indian shows. Its futile to expect any proper handling of it. They either stereotype or show an entirely fictional version which surely does makes us people who belong from the respective profession cringe. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MKB-

I loved how Fab 4 had adjusted in the house

Like they were so normal with sleeping at her place

I know, they be such family now. These snotty kids have come a long way. They really have taken to Nandu and just them stepping up for her with their loyalty is beautiful. 

NO BROWMAN ADDITION HERE. He can make moon eyes at Ridhima and leave for their happy ending.😳