Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#109|Avengers and Aged Pandits| - Page 107

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: madhu245

Just because riddhima said she doesnt know anything they will just ignore 6 witnesses n the victims statement?? This is a blunder!!! What on earth got into the head of the writer??..m so irritated...now they will get that stupid new entry to help them out..just to connect him to the mainstream storyline.. They are ready to throw all logic out of the window...just this already makes me hate that aryaman!!!😡

I'll go back to my original thinking about Indian shows..
Logic and Indian soaps dont go hand in hand😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonstonespirit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The episode was brilliant. Loved it!!!
The way he made her drink it  He told her through his actions that he will be with her not only through good times but also through the bad ones. He would share her burdens and sorrows, she need not have to shoulder them alone. Babies are so beautiful!!

The way he put her to sleep was so adorable. Singing for her, telling her how important she is to him... Her eyes never left his. She was filling her mind with his image putting it up as a barrier against the nightmares that were to plague her. Holding onto him, drawing strength from before she fell asleep. 

Manik truly touched my heart today. His greatest fear was no longer the darkness, it was the fear of losing her. He couldnt bring himself to leave her alone, for the sake of his own sanity he had to stay there. So he stayed their behind her doors safeguarding her, promising to fight all the battles alongside her.

Dhruv Manik convo was good. Manik for once didnt mollycoddle him. I this will be a new start to their friendship. But this time it will be as equals, without any complex.

The earring scene was cute. She is trying to erase all the memories of pandit and filling them up with the memories of their love. 

Riddima going against Manik was totally unnecessary. Well when it comes to legal matters, they seems to hav their own set of contitutional rules governing them. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Best best bit, Manik telling her to speak up, not be brave and bottle it up. She needs to talk about it at sometime for her healing to be complete. She cannot use this Pandit thing to just escape  from that reality. At some point, cvs please break the wall and let the audience in to her head, let her air her  POV, her fears. Need that, has to happen. 

charminggenie thumbnail
MaNRuv- Atleast Manik didn't mollycoddle or babied Dhruv. Small mercies. 
I love the sensitivity they be showing to Nandu' s situation, Great Job and much needed. 
If-Rocker thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
FRIENDS, AGAIN NO NEW EPISODE ON FRIDAY. STRIKE IS OVER. BANK OF EPISODES ARE  PRESENT. THEN WHY NO NEW EPISODE. PLEASE TWEET TO MTV #KYYMONDAYTO FRIDAY@MTVINDIA. THEY CAN NOT DO THIS. IT IS DIFFICULT TO SURVIVE A LONG WEEKEND WITHOUT KYY. 

diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful episode. I totally felt my old Nandini, my feisty Nandini was back.
She drunk the haldi milk because she knew Manik didn't like it, she went strong for him because she knew, he needed to see that. She didn't want to sleep, meaning she didn't want him to go, and he said, its ok, he will stay and started singing Jeena jeena. The way he looks at her, with so much love and tucks her into bed, and then he turns away and then Nandini gets up and goes to the other side because she wants to see her love in front of her, the love whom for few cruel hours was ripped away from her. He comes and sits besides her, caresses her cheek and tells her he is there for her always and she so innocently and heartbreaking GRABS his hand and sleeps, as she is still afraid of being taken away from him again. Manik understands and watches her sleep and then he kisses her forehead, making her and himself know that she is in his heart and his heart is in pain too.
More to come...
nymphadoratonks thumbnail
The At moves so fast, posts get lost so I an posting again. Tell me if I am over-reacting about Ridhima. 
Manik sang Jeena Jeena for her, my MaNan feels just hit the top! I wanted this to happen for sooo long! Just loved how Manik showered so much care and love on Nandu. Damn it Chachi, you shouldn't have called Manik out, he wouldn't had to sleep at the door(though that made me go awww) I am happy Dhruv-Manik conversation happened. But Dhruv should apologize to Nandu personally. So the attacks-track is back, looking forward to it. The earring scene stole the show today. Superb. Okayyy now Navya and Cabir's mum are making me cringe, hate them man! Now finally, CAN I SLAP, KICK AND PUNCH THAT A**HOLIC POLICE MAN, RIDHIMA AND PANDIT!?!?! >.<

@genie- hello :*
Edited by nymphadoratonks - 8 years ago
moonstonespirit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: charminggenie

Best best bit, Manik telling her to speak up, not be brave and bottle it up. She needs to talk about it at sometime for her healing to be complete. She cannot use this Pandit thing to just escape  from that reality. At some point, cvs please break the wall and let the audience in to her head, let her air her  POV, her fears. Need that, has to happen. 

@bold: This please. I want her to scream, yell, cry and pour out all the bottled up feeling. She cant truly heal until she let it all go. 

Hi Genie ðŸ¤—
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: charminggenie

MaNRuv- Atleast Manik didn't mollycoddle or babied Dhruv. Small mercies. 

I love the sensitivity they be showing to Nandu' s situation, Great Job and much needed. 

THIS!! I was sooo happy to see this! Manik will let Dhruv get away with anything, but when it comes to Nandini he will not let anything slide... even if it is his oh so special buddy!
But Dhruv needs to apologise to Nandini still ðŸ¥±
charminggenie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nymphadoratonks

The At moves so fast, posts get lost so I an posting again. Tell me if I am over-reacting about Ridhima. Manik sang Jeena Jeena for her, my MaNan feels just hit the top! I wanted this to happen for sooo long! Just loved how Manik showered so much care and love on Nandu. Damn it Chachi, you shouldn't have called Manik out, he wouldn't had to sleep at the door(though that made me go awww) I am happy Dhruv-Manik conversation happened. But Dhruv should apologize to Nandu personally. So the attacks-track is back, looking forward to it. The earring scene stole the show today. Superb. Okayyy now Navya and Cabir's mum are making me cringe, hate them man! Now finally, CAN I SLAP, KICK AND PUNCH THAT A**HOLIC POLICE MAN, RIDHIMA AND PANDIT!?!?! >.<

Tonks , please blast Ridhima and Pandit and the stupid need for OTT. ðŸ¥±

That earring scene was everything , even though she is struggling to rinse off the memories but her consideration for him was love. i liked how she didn't say that it's not hurting, it is there but it is healing now. Nice, inference to her situation. 

Nandu's insistence that she has to do this for herself or else girl will never be able to move on, live with What-ifs . Sigh.