|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#109|Avengers and Aged Pandits| - Page 87

Posted: 8 years ago
I don't mind watching  TLC Manik for a while. 
I want Nandini to cry her heart out. 

Am I weird for liking the last two episodes more than the confessions episodes. :/ 
1 hour and 30 minutes to go! :D
Originally posted by nymphadoratonks

Hey, isn't it like he never got caught doing anything in the past since he himself used to terrorise the girls to keep shut. Didn't he say sth like 'pehli baar ek ladki ke wajah se museebat me hun' sth like that? 

Yup he said that. But still he would have some contacts which he might have used to threaten Riddhima. Or best Nyonika plays her card. She is the devil mom after all

@Cherry - Girls need to show the world what hell people can face if these girls stick together ;) I will have fun. 

Angel - what are you trying to point.. ParKash? 
Originally posted by -shenz-

Yup he said that. But still he would have some contacts which he might have used to threaten Riddhima. Or best Nyonika plays her card. She is the devil mom after all

@Cherry - Girls need to show the world what hell people can face if these girls stick together ;) I will have fun. 

Don't you think Pandit was a bit surprised at Riddhima backing out 
Where is Papa MAlhotra??
Like he threatens Nyonika to not hurt Manik but doesnot come to see his pyaara beta

This was the most sexiest part of the kiss..

I am not good with words whoever is can describe in detail..

Shenzy do the honours 🤣
Nush - This week the episodes have been heart wrenching. It's been so emotion-filled. I loved it too. More than the confession.

Confession. Was happy moment. And this has been episode dripping with emotions
Originally posted by -shenz-

I am proving nothing their actions are proving everything 😛
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

We're the worst of all the fandoms :v