Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Endurance

Mene kooch nhee kiaa 🤣

but joh vi kiya achchha kiya
nymphadoratonks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay so even after hearing the statements given by half a dozen people, the police don't arrest Pandit because Manik and rest could not prove he has been doing it for years. So how on earth will Aryamann help when he just saw Pandit driving who claimed to be with his girlfriend? 
We don't know what the Pandit's argument is so I don't know if I can comment about it now but Aryamann just doesn't make sense to me. 
Edited by nymphadoratonks - 8 years ago
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

I want Fab5 and Navya acting a sea of guards for her in college, like intimidate anyone who even tries to approach her. I know Manik will but I want to see the rest of them do it too.

Adhi, I would like to see Harshad approaching Nandini and expressing his concern and then see Manik warning him to keep away.  However dont think it would happen as Harshad is expelled from college.  But then he came to the basement to fight the goons.

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cherry - that Pandit might have some sources. He has done too much in the past so might something for the backup na.

Can we have Multi and Alya support Nandini in the college and elsewhere.. The boys can just do the background drama .. But let the girls be the support pillars. We need girl bonding .
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

I want Fab5 and Navya acting a sea of guards for her in college, like intimidate anyone who even tries to approach her. I know Manik will but I want to see the rest of them do it too.

This!specially cabir
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nymphadoratonks

Okay so even after hearing the statements given by half a dozen people, the police don't arrest Pandit because Manik and rest could not prove he has been doing it for years. So how on earth will Aryamann help when he just saw Pandit driving who claimed to be with his girlfriend? 

We don't know what the Pandit's argument is so I don't know if I can comment about it now but Aryamann just doesn't make sense to me. 

Aryamann doesn't make sense to anyone here. His entry is such a waste. 
-MKB- thumbnail
Since I am a shallow person I want to see that party which will happen for Nandini according to the spoiler! 
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want Mukti to behave like Nandini's boyfriend.
I do that to my friends sometimes .
I want Mukti to kiss Nandu k cheeks ..call her cute...roam around with her in SPACE..
I want jealous Manik..(though it is illogical)
nymphadoratonks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shenz-

Cherry - that Pandit might have some sources. He has done too much in the past so might something for the backup na.

Can we have Multi and Alya support Nandini in the college and elsewhere.. The boys can just do the background drama .. But let the girls be the support pillars. We need girl bonding .

Hey, isn't it like he never got caught doing anything in the past since he himself used to terrorise the girls to keep shut. Didn't he say sth like 'pehli baar ek ladki ke wajah se museebat me hun' sth like that?