|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#109|Avengers and Aged Pandits| - Page 65

Posted: 8 years ago
PaNi have denied to give any separate interviews, they prefer it with the gang--- Aqsa 
Tujhe AQSA beach ghuma du aa chalti kya?!!
🤣

This Aqsa is such a BhaoKhau.
🤣
Originally posted by VKlovesFK

LOL ...

Does it really matter..? It doesn't matter to me, because honestly i do not wait for off screen segments at all. Not even a bit interested in it. More than any reporter i guess all of us know how awkward they are and surprisingly we all have come to like it ..LOL

Anyway, let her go give any dhamki she wants, not everyone is dying for offscreen interviews.

Majority of us are interested in what we see onscreen and coming to offscreen segments i think SBS does a fabulous job with it. 

They are in an online business, they need views and hits or else they go for a loss. Even though i understand her irritation and all, It was childish of aqsa to post something like this.  Guess the female is having a Bad day. 

Anyway, Mummmy can this abdomen pain just leave me already...? ðŸ˜­

+10000

Probably the words got to her. 

SBS are fun because they try to be innovative but then again they are huge brand compared to an online venture. 

PaNi have denied to give any separate interviews, they prefer it with the gang--- Aqsa 

PaNi are being professional. It is a celebration for the cast it would be weird if they gave interviews separately. And Aqsa is getting worked up for nothing 

Kiss ka Kisaa sunane se kisi ko aitraaz hai shayad🤣
Vk ðŸ¤—you are adorable😆...
and i think you shoud go to sleep if its hurting to much thats the only way out.

@swancyy-i love ur Gifs...i was waiting for them😆
Chacha ji k words.

"Humara ghar chota hai..par jagah sabke liye hai."

Haaye Murthy Ji!!
Originally posted by NushIsh

PaNi are being professional. It is a celebration for the cast it would be weird if they gave interviews separately. And Aqsa is getting worked up for nothing 

I am telling you na, she is just having a bad day.. Some bunch of fans have called her names and she got upset.. Its okay... People should really ignore.. Its not a big deal.. LOL😆

And aqsa well she needs to chill and have nariyal pani.

https://instagram.com/p/2Xn8xmLKEl/ 

People are saying PaNi are in synchronisation even in clapping🤣

Except to SBS