Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: TheFaerieQueen

Thats the second best optionπŸ˜ƒ. Pair him with Cabir, that way he will be far far far away from MaNan. Cabir needs love, he has gone through so much ...lost everything. He needs TLC. Yes please. 

I just hope, hope very aggressively that this is not another case of person falling into psychosis. The show needs to move on from the Psychotic characters after psychotic characters for thrilling plot. Just so done.

Pairing with Cabir is another thing -- like, I don't know, I don't want some ignorant ass*ole to end up with Cabir. They need to be so careful with same-sex couple portrayal. If they can't do it properly, they might as well not do it at all.
Knowing Cabir is gay is one thing, seeing him falling for some guy with all the things that come with it on television. Guh, i don't know.

πŸ€— 

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: charminggenie

KP.πŸ€—

I loved it too how everyone started trying to get her out of her shell , I like how Nandu still is in that state, processing it al, it adds to the emotions of everyone so well.

That first scene was everything, his constant guilt , apologies, her no reaction, his helplessness. Nicely done.

I love the addition of Chacha-Chachi, such a nice support system for Nandu. Their earnest tries at getting her spirit back.

Liked Cabir-Manik scene, for someone who guilt tripped about Dhruv, his friends , Nandu thing had to hit home big.

That smile be everything. So uplifting. He moments before told Cabir that she is the reason for his smile and that came across so well here. 

I liked the transition from emotional high to this serene , calming settling of emotions. 

Job Well done, KY2. Now end the theatrics . πŸ˜³

Yes, Chacha Chachi getting more involved in her life, yes me likes. I want them to be around permanently and not disappear for episodes after episodes.
The episode was awesome and got my mind of exams.πŸ€—
-Loq- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
MedhaπŸ€—
How are exams going??
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now thats OUCH! 
IF reporter is pissed ! 

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

Now thats OUCH! 

IF reporter is pissed ! 

Isnt she Tellebytes? And honestly she has no ground to crib on. Post videos after asking for 10000 likes. If she is being true to her profession, would post the interview as and when she is done with it instead of  bargaining with fans for more and more likes. Jaise karne, waise bharniπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Now thats OUCH! 

IF reporter is pissed ! 

WOW did fans really bash her for having a gang segment for 200 epi celebrations? πŸ˜² Seriously?
LOL hat can she do if PaNi are the most awkward thing EVER! πŸ˜† And of course the whole gang will be there, it's a milestone for everyone related to the show! Ughhh now god knows when we'll get the segment πŸ˜•
But not the whole fandom is like that 
Edited by zrn1312 - 8 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@MS - Big hugs and wishes for your exams. DrM/Sheen wishes you the same . 
@Lol the reporter is kray, isn't she the one who used to instigate fans to spread her videos, cuts down the interviews in parts and bait them for more views. She kinda used the demand to her advantage and why be cribbing about it. 
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tellybytes is part of IF only i guess. I don't know.. Well  bad day for aqsa i guess.. She is pissed and took it on the whole fandom.. well LOL .

Our show can never go one day without any offscreen controversy. πŸ˜†

Edited by VKlovesFK - 8 years ago
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She is annoying...so much of dramebaazi she does.Having said that, I do not condone people calling her names but it is her god-damn profession to take interviews. She isn't doing it for us, but for her livelihood. 
And my eyes hurt seeing those spellings...
#Such-Grammar-Much-Wow
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Tellybytes is part of IF only i guess. I don't know.. Well  bad day for aqsa i guess.. She is pissed and took it on the whole fandom.. well LOL .

Our show can never go one day without any offscreen controversy. πŸ˜†

TB is Cinevistaas ka not IFπŸ˜†