|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#109|Avengers and Aged Pandits| - Page 58

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by charminggenie

KP.πŸ€—

I loved it too how everyone started trying to get her out of her shell , I like how Nandu still is in that state, processing it al, it adds to the emotions of everyone so well.

That first scene was everything, his constant guilt , apologies, her no reaction, his helplessness. Nicely done.

I love the addition of Chacha-Chachi, such a nice support system for Nandu. Their earnest tries at getting her spirit back.

Liked Cabir-Manik scene, for someone who guilt tripped about Dhruv, his friends , Nandu thing had to hit home big.

That smile be everything. So uplifting. He moments before told Cabir that she is the reason for his smile and that came across so well here. 

I liked the transition from emotional high to this serene , calming settling of emotions. 

Job Well done, KY2. Now end the theatrics . πŸ˜³

Genie πŸ€— 
@Bold: Exactly; I am so glad that they are already showing her coming out of her shock slowly; smile was very uplifting - possibly the best part of this episode and gave it a little lighter tone. You are right - that gave Manik back his smile too. That was so well shot. Their smiling reflection in the mirror. It was beautiful. 

@Red: Ditto.

@Blue: LOL yes, please start making Nandu talk and Manik's TLC along with Fab5+Navya. Nandu also has such supporting family and this matters a lot as well. Please use them. They should all sit at the breakfast table with Chachi serving some her magic breakfast. πŸ˜†
Also, PLEASE END OF THE COURTROOM DRAMA- don't drag it!

The episode was pretty with the way they maintained the balance of the emotions. That smile is how they need to handle this, give her an uplifting, inspiring take. Make it all about Nandu and everyone stepping up with love for this girl. Slowly make her talk, I really liked how they gave few words to her these past 2 days, both episode ended with positive notes. 
I really am loving the addition of her family , we need more of that. She needs to talk to them , bond with her brother, friends and well Manik will be around. 

No new entry drama, gah so unnecessary. 

Dont worry guys, no separation...no hate drama. It will be love all the way..I am sure they won't take the risk. πŸ˜ƒ Genie, Me agrees ...no new entry please. His can be a two-three scene cameo and then he can leave the show. 
And Happy Birthday CooChi!!😊
Originally posted by TheFaerieQueen

Dont worry guys, no separation...no hate drama. It will be love all the way..I am sure they won't take the risk. πŸ˜ƒ Genie, Me agrees ...no new entry please. His can be a two-three scene cameo and then he can leave the show. 

So much hype for a cameo I don't think even Abhi got that much hype. 
I want him to be for Cabir. He needs someone..

They can only get through this together. They need each other to heal. 
Originally posted by NushIsh

So much hype for a cameo I don't think even Abhi got that much hype. 
I want him to be for Cabir. He needs someone..

Thats the second best optionπŸ˜ƒ. Pair him with Cabir, that way he will be far far far away from MaNan. Cabir needs love, he has gone through so much ...lost everything. He needs TLC. Yes please. 
Edited by TheFaerieQueen - 8 years ago
Mere dil ne chun laiyaa ne Tere dil diyaan raahan Tu jo mere naal tu rehta Turpe meriyaan saaha
Jeena mera.. Hun hai tera, ki main karaan
Tu kar aitbaar mera Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri
Main tenu samjhawan kee Na tere bina lagda jee

This song defines MaNan!

AndHappy Birthday CooChi!!😊

Thanks Saru!! 😳
You are a PaNi shipper na?!
Yesterday we did a lot of shipping.
You missed it. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by CooChi

Thanks Saru!! 😳
You are a PaNi shipper na?!
Yesterday we did a lot of shipping.
You missed it. πŸ˜†

Yes, I missed it😭. Slept early yesterday. We are drowning in PaNi these daysπŸ˜†
And your take on interviews was hilarious. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by TheFaerieQueen - 8 years ago