|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#109|Avengers and Aged Pandits| - Page 57

Posted: 8 years ago
Can we please have Nandini crying her heart out. I really want this. 
Not a sadist but well kinda I love angst but she's not going to get out of this hurt without letting it go and she needs to cry and Manik needs to be the one holding her. 

OKAY, hey those who are here, those who aren't...it's okay, subha padh lena..

what's this I hear, my COOCHU's BUDDAY???!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!! LOTS of love coming up for u tomorrow from the airport lounge...PAKKA humesha wala!

For now, 

Epi review:

I loved it. It was so painful, so poignant, and so simply so...Nandini's pain haunted the episode, it was visible in the faces of those that have smiled because of her, that have always held on in some form or the other due to her presence.
And how!
Today, they all stood together, strong, for her: this girl who shines like a star, only...her light has been clouded over, but it will never fade.
Because she has a star too, she has a galaxy of love that will shine on for her, till she recuperates and finds the strength to believe, to be happy again.
She smiled today...and the mirror scene, made me sad, it was gorgeous, but it made me sad also. 

Why?
Because for me, it was like an illusion, their tentatively smiling faces, they almost shone in the mirror and that is hopeful too, since illusion or no, they are going to shine together and their dance of light will be a sight to behold..

I'm too tired to type more but their pain (BOTH OF THEM) and ALL the scenes today (except lame dhruv and harshad) were so beautifully executed.

I loved the episode...it was the night after the storm, when we see everything destroyed but there is a bunch of unlikely people, who try to hold each other tight and realize that life does move on.

Cabir again was the voice of sanity, and the voice of hope. SPECIAL HUGS TO CABS!! HE'LL ALWAYS ALWAYS BE THE COOLEST ONE!!

Sigh..tired now..
still some things left to put in.

hugs and love
Why are articles coming out about seperation.
MANIK IS NOT GOING TO LEAVE HER. He promised to be there for her always. He freaking promised Chachi. This is a test on their relationship. 

Relationships that last through storms are the ones that will last forever. Relationships are good when its happy times but if you really want to know if its forever then you have to face a storm together and that's what MaNan are doing and I like where they are heading with it.

These media idiots should stop with the BS articles. 

PS. I think I blabbered lol 
HAAPPPYY BIRTHDAY COOCCHIII. HAVE A GREAT ONE. And a wonderful coming year!🤗 Loads and loads of love to you🤗 🤗
Are we going to have a new episode on Friday, since the strike is off. 
@Geet... 🤗 Airport?!
wait?...Are you coming to India?!
Really?
I know m late...She must be half way already!!! 😎
YO!!!!
Thank you Geet!!! and I love you..Humesha!

@Harika ..right?
Thanks a lot!! 🤗
@Kiran:- So you came out of your Roti Sabzi thoughts?!
Good...Thank you so much!! 😎   ðŸ˜³
And..Think about my offer ...CooKie ship is ready to sail..you just need to give a little push. 🤣
@Nush..Thanks girl!!!
Yeah..I know..we are the LostCouple.
He is my LostBoy m his LostGirl.
🤣

There is no seperation happening..Harshad will make sure. Bharosa rakho.
Morning everyone. 🤗
Today's episode - everyone was synced and on the same page; it was really about trying to get Nandini out of her shell and supporting her. I liked that a lot. 
Manik-Nandini scene in the beginning was beautiful; Manik kneeling in front of her, caressing the bruises on her arms and telling her sorry - it was lovely. His guilt and his constant repetitions of sorry just made my heart so heavy. 

I wanted to tell him that it's not his fault and that he saved her - I am so glad that both Cabir and Chachi told him exactly that when he talked to them. Manik needs to hear that from different people that it was not his fault. 

Manik-Cabir hug was love. Manik not being able to hold it any longer and finally letting out those tears that were threatening to spill over since that shower scene. All this because this girl that taught him how to smile doesn't have a smile anymore and it hurts him so much to see her like this. ðŸ¥º

Chachi-Chacha with Nandini - such a supporting family; liked how Chacha told her that she is strong and that they are all there with her to fight Pandit. This support matters! 

Loved how Fab5 + Navya decided to stay over Nandini's place for Manik/Nandini. Chacha and Chachi are so welcoming. They have such big heart. 

Manik being anxious and wanting to see Nandini; he was so restless and Chachi seeing through him; their conversation was really good. Manik so cutely asked "can i go check on her?" awww...I really liked that Manik told Chachi how he will always be with there from now on. 

Manik was so so adorable trying to make Nandini drink haldi doodh. Aww the faces he was making were beyond cute. Of course, Nandini had to smile; so glad that she is reacting to him and that he is actually getting to her. 
Nandu's smile at the end gave Manik that hope that everything will be normal. The way they both smiled at each other through the mirror. 

Edited: Couldn't help but notice the contrast between yesterday's and today's episode. Yesterday, there was so much chaos/intensity and today, it felt like everything just settled in. Completely different tone.

Edited by -KP- - 8 years ago
I can't stop watching the last two episodes.  
Manik hugging Nandu
Her feebly bringing her hand to his side
MANIK asking if Pandit did anything. His sigh of relief. 

Nandini getting startled  at Maniks hand on her thigh Manik's expression at her startling.  

Manik carefully cleaning Nandini up from the evil of the world. How he gently cleans her ear. 

The way Nandini wraps both of them under the towel. 

MANIK saying sorry and caressing her wrists trying to take the pain away. His guilt for not being able to protect her. 

Manbir Convo 

ManChi Convo.  

Manik drinking haldi wala drink for Nandini. 

NANDINI giving a small smile seeing  Manik's face. 

MANIK  smiling seeing Nandini smile. 

Oh my babies I just can't stop with the gushing. 
Edited by NushIsh - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -KP-

Today's episode - everyone was synced and on the same page; it was really about trying to get Nandini out of her shell and supporting her. I liked that a lot. 
Manik-Nandini scene in the beginning was beautiful; Manik kneeling in front of her, caressing the bruises on her arms and telling her sorry - it was lovely. His guilt and his constant repetitions of sorry just made my heart so heavy. 

I wanted to tell him that it's not his fault and that he saved her - I am so glad that both Cabir and Chachi told him exactly that when he talked to them. Manik needs to hear that from different people that it was not his fault. 

Manik-Cabir hug was love. Manik not being able to hold it any longer and finally letting out those tears that were threatening to spill over since that shower scene. All this because this girl that taught him how to smile doesn't have a smile anymore and it hurts him so much to see her like this. ðŸ¥º

Chachi-Chacha with Nandini - such a supporting family; liked how Chacha told her that she is strong and that they are all there with her to fight Pandit. This support matters! 

Loved how Fab5 + Navya decided to stay over Nandini's place for Manik/Nandini. Chacha and Chachi are so welcoming. They have such big heart. 

Manik being anxious and wanting to see Nandini; he was so restless and Chachi seeing through him; their conversation was really good. Manik so cutely asked "can i go check on her?" awww...I really liked that Manik told Chachi how he will always be with there from now on. 

Manik was so so adorable trying to make Nandini drink haldi doodh. Aww the faces he was making were beyond cute. Of course, Nandini had to smile; so glad that she is reacting to him and that he is actually getting to her. 
Nandu's smile at the end gave Manik that hope that everything will be normal. The way they both smiled at each other through the mirror. 

Edited: Couldn't help but notice the contrast between yesterday's and today's episode. Yesterday, there was so much chaos/intensity and today, it felt like everything just settled in. Completely different tone.

KP.🤗

I loved it too how everyone started trying to get her out of her shell , I like how Nandu still is in that state, processing it al, it adds to the emotions of everyone so well.

That first scene was everything, his constant guilt , apologies, her no reaction, his helplessness. Nicely done.

I love the addition of Chacha-Chachi, such a nice support system for Nandu. Their earnest tries at getting her spirit back.

Liked Cabir-Manik scene, for someone who guilt tripped about Dhruv, his friends , Nandu thing had to hit home big.

That smile be everything. So uplifting. He moments before told Cabir that she is the reason for his smile and that came across so well here. 

I liked the transition from emotional high to this serene , calming settling of emotions. 

Job Well done, KY2. Now end the theatrics . ðŸ˜³
What a relief!!! Pandit gone  ðŸ¥³