|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#109|Avengers and Aged Pandits| - Page 31

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by SPraba

Hey FC, Swancy and coochi. πŸ˜ƒ
I have a small query. Isnt there supposed to be a strike today onwards? So how come they are shooting? The pictures seem recent.  Am confusedπŸ˜•

heyy praba, Strike got cancelled πŸ˜³
Originally posted by DEVILSDESIRE

Dishank Is Still Shooting  πŸ˜‘
https://instagram.com/p/2WKjh7Ciz9/

i don't think he is, because the top nandini is wearing is from todays precap, so I'm guessing this picture was around the same time, maybe this was before the pandit thing came to an end. Might not be a recent picture. fingers crossed
Hey Prabs.
Strike Khatam. 😎
Originally posted by mamathasridhar

please finish the deadline barfi...Rez would say this😊

heh I have like 6 hours and 2000 words more to write πŸ˜†
Originally posted by filter.coffee

how hard do you want me to slap you barfi???

hard plz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Cherry-

yep. Cvs if you're listening, we'd like a simple confession between MaNan please. I want those words to just slip out without even realising from Nandini's lips and I want Manik to be stunned because he didn't expect it and Nandini keeps talking because she hasn't realised she said it. And then when she does, it all slows down, and it's just the two o them <3

What are you doing?
Merko abhi se feelz aare hai.

And after that Manik hugging Nandu..pulling her cheeks in excitement..twirling her..ek haath se.
both of them smiling..laughing.. 😳

i don't think he is, because the top nandini is wearing is from todays precap, so I'm guessing this picture was around the same time, maybe this was before the pandit thing came to an end. Might not be a recent picture. fingers crossed

They Are Still In Those Clothes πŸ˜­
Aksa (tellyBytes Reporter) Posted 200 Celebration Pic  πŸ˜•

Edited by DEVILSDESIRE - 8 years ago
Originally posted by DEVILSDESIRE

Dishank Is Still Shooting  πŸ˜‘
https://instagram.com/p/2WKjh7Ciz9/

Should be the end of his track I think. Finale.

yep. Cvs if you're listening, we'd like a simple confession between MaNan please. I want those words to just slip out without even realising from Nandini's lips and I want Manik to be stunned because he didn't expect it and Nandini keeps talking because she hasn't realised she said it. And then when she does, it all slows down, and it's just the two o them <3

Do you realize what you have just written. That's would be like a dream come true. Such a moment where I can go all praising these two. Forever. Like the Breakdown scene.
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

Should be the end of his track I think. Finale.

Hope So !! πŸ˜Š