Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#109|Avengers and Aged Pandits| - Page 26

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: DreamCatcher..

Yesssidoremember

Afteralldie-hardArSha/KRfans😳

Yeah Kriyaanh are Love 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yo you guys are either very fast or i'm very slow.

I have a deadline today :( someone please slap me into doing it D:
mamathasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ZAHARA.

yo you guys are either very fast or i'm very slow.

I have a deadline today :( someone please slap me into doing it D:

please finish the deadline barfi...Rez would say this😊
moonstonespirit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally watched the episode!! It was good one... But can Dhruv and Pandit please go on a holiday to mars. Aliens are awaiting their arrival
Manik apologizing to her was so heartbreaking. His torment on seeing those bruises and his words... πŸ˜­ 

And Cabir is love... Manik needed to hear those words. But I feel he will let go of his guilt only when Nandini opens up and speaks to him and ask him to stop guilt-tripping.

Loved the haldi doodh scene!! He is the only one who can get through to her. He is only one who can bring out some emotion out of her. The two of them looking at each other and smiling was so awww...

I love Murthy's... Can Manik get a hug from Chachi please??

Alya- Harshad convo was good. Alya is growing on me. I like her better with every episode
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loquacious_me

You call me Loqi di Dabzi...DO you know Rubs will shoot you if she comes to know about it...

And copy cat...You do that...My mind is more on Sallu ting and you know that very well..
And yeah even I am sad today

Its Sabzi not Dabzi you silly girl! πŸ˜†
I m scared of Ruby!

I did not copy you..remember we were discussing.
I was trolling that issue with my friends. πŸ˜†
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys I really want to download the recent episode uploaded by MTV (Thank god finally), but what can I use to download it? I tried realplayer but that turned out to be useless. Help a girl out please lol
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: moonstonespirit

Finally watched the episode!! It was good one... But can Dhruv and Pandit please go on a holiday to mars. Aliens are awaiting their arrival

Manik apologizing to her was so heartbreaking. His torment on seeing those bruises and his words... πŸ˜­ 

And Cabir is love... Manik needed to hear those words. But I feel he will let go of his guilt only when Nandini opens up and speaks to him and ask him to stop guilt-tripping.

Loved the haldi doodh scene!! He is the only one who can get through to her. He is only one who can bring out some emotion out of her. The two of them looking at each other and smiling was so awww...

I love Murthy's... Can Manik get a hug from Chachi please??

Alya- Harshad convo was good. Alya is growing on me. I like her better with every episode

I couldn't get to see the episode but this gives quite a qualitative information. I was just able to see that haldi doodh scene. And that actually gave the feel of their connect even at times like these. They are the supporting pillar for each other.

And Alya has grown, like really grown. She has finally attained some maturity and.. lets just say I am loving this Alya more than Anyone else from the Fab3 group. 
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Cherry-

hey guys I really want to download the recent episode uploaded by MTV (Thank god finally), but what can I use to download it? I tried realplayer but that turned out to be useless. Help a girl out please lol

I wish I could help you.
But m a phone person.
I do everything on my phone. Lappy means no privacy. πŸ˜†

Ok this is such a waste. I did not help you even for a decimal. πŸ˜†
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Cherry-

Add on for your browser FVD downloader.
Edited by AnomanderRake - 8 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Watching the MaNan date and I definitely want to see confident, taking charge, seductive seductress nandini in the near future, please and thank you CVS. Also Nandini taking charge of a kiss, pulling manik in for a kiss, I WANT IT ALL.