|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#109|Avengers and Aged Pandits| - Page 19

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Endurance

She need assurance and security more than anything she haven't got this whole of her life and she'll seek whoever will give it to her..

thats why there always a chance Harshad can manipulate her, he's afterall her bro and the only unique family she has ( ignoring Fab4 here?
Originally posted by -Cherry-

one step at a time😳

Chotu Chotu steps..in building their beautiful Ashiyaana. 😳
Originally posted by Endurance

Harshad babuaaa khaas dubai k sheikh logon s Arabic seekh k aayein h aur aazma hum p rahe h 🤣

🤣 🤣
Originally posted by loquacious_me

I drink haldi wala dhoodh every night...I like it.
And from today I love it😆

😛
Originally posted by nymphadoratonks

Just exactly what I wanted to say/ask, Tina! That's your name right?(Thanks to stalking :D)

yep Tina is my name😆, but i'm not here that much, so your stalking power must be very very very good😉

Originally posted by filter.coffee

😛

Hi Rez😳
In her most vulnerable state Nandini had the look of disgust when the police was taking him .. she didn't seem scared but she abhorred his cruel expressions.. but wasn't afraid. .
Kuch bhi...how does one screw up Haldi dudh, I mean take milk, add haldi, warm it up, right ðŸ˜† 

Originally posted by -Cherry-

who is the bigger MaNan shipper, Chachi or Cabir? hahaha 

i love both and both are cute in their own way😳😳😳
but if i have to choose then i'd choose Chachi, because she already shipped Manan when those 2 were always fighting and hated each other
she saw between the lines and behind the facade of Manik a long time ago, even before Nandini😳
Originally posted by Miminits

thats why there always a chance Harshad can manipulate her, he's afterall her bro and the only unique family she has ( ignoring Fab4 here?
he will and he has ... he is in buisness. .