Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

I don't care what anyone says today. The episode was beyond beautiful for me. So well handled and executed.

+10000000000000

I am loving this sensitivity  to Nandu's trauma and how unified and cohesive they are trying to keep everyone. Love the addition of Chacha-Chachi.
Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Her scars, his torment, her tears, his guilt, her numbness, his desperation, her smile, his solace, their love. They brought tears to my eyes. I love them. 

Why doesn't IF have a teary smile emoticon? ðŸ˜¡
Edited by Stardust09 - 8 years ago
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

Yep, thank to coochi and Rez for the LU, you guys are amazeballs!

@Div: i honestly hope you're right, the cvs are pros with dragging so I really don't trust them, but for now I just want pandit out of their lives as well as ours -__-

Cherry, they know how much agitated we are over this pandit. Honestly today I felt peace with the episode, it was balanced, I loved Alya/Mukti/harshad angle, I loved Harshad today 😆
Manbir was awesome, Dhruv can't get through to Manik anymore, it's cabir now. Equals. And just loved chachi today, especially chachi and Manik. Chachi knew Manik was in the shower with Nandini and look how much she trusts him.
And the fact that Nandini is already smiling, I think it will be done by Friday. And yes, she can just say ILU to him without being the melodramatic, she already wrote it to him, just verbally say it.

I do want Harshad/Nyonika/Manik to be explored, and yes this SHOULD be in the centre focus for now. Edited by diva82 - 8 years ago
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Liked the epi. I loved the first scene a lot, Manik examining her bruises, the bruises on her wrists and also the flashback to the tied and barefeet yday. 
Loved how guilt-ridden Manik was and that Cabir was the only one who could talk to Manik about Nandini.
I guess Manik' self-flagellation will vanish when the Pandit goes free, then it will be aimed towards Pandit.

I loved Fab5 and navya staying over, especially because Chacha said no space, they might not have space in their house but they do have a big space in their heart for all these lost kids😭

Chachi-Manik scene was love😭. I hope they all make M realise that he is not to be blamed.

Loved the Chacha-Chachi Nandu scene too.

And I loved that Manik is able to bring back the smile on her face. A sad Nandini means a sad forum, so seeing that smile back itself made watching the epi worthwhile.
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry for butting in or acting as a typical stalker as I say "Har aik fan stalker hota hai"🤣

I loved the angry bird shirt 🤣
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Him airing out the changes in Nandu, the face, the lost smile and only he can understand what has happened to her, the missing light. I like the continuity of him being her home , still the person who can get through her. Nice, thats love , words cannot do justice to it.
Honestly , like Box and I usually joke how this show is about emo kids using love as a therapy to heal their  life traumas, building a more healthier defense mechanism aka growth.  
And for once they are letting the truama stay, lets not hurry into another mindless track and let it play. 
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
BTW I am Angel 😛

Hope I am invited 😛Edited by Endurance - 8 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it hurts me to see a girl like this
such a simple and slow paced episode
but even then i guess everything had their own reasons to be

sorry but couldnt really grasp what the hell was Harshad saying😕

finally Manik managed to make a one mm hole and brought some light to Nandini's soul
she actually had a smile seeing Manik😳

i'm gonna ignore that precap🥱
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I ship

ManChi
ManShad
ManDoo (Manik-Doodh)
ManMa(Manik-Pyjama)
ManRor(Manik-Mirror)
ManMile(Manik-Smile)