Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -MKB-

But he is the only she is responding to even in this condition, but yeah she needs to voice it out once everything is over

JUST GET OVER WITH THE PANDIT TRACK ALREADY 😡

yea i know, right now she needs a lot of TLC, but I hope the CVs don't have another seperation track before nandini confesses 🥱 Hopefully once this Pandit track is DONE with things can become more light hearted again. 
-MKB- thumbnail
Manik blaming himself for everything was so heart breaking 💔 😭
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

I loved the way Cabir said to Dhruv.. Its regarding nandini let me handle Manik.. 😆Dhruv Dafa ho ja👎🏼

Dhruv kaunsi Vichitra Duniya se aaya hai.
He was like " Manik ko kya hogya?"

Dengue hogaya..Malaria hogaya Gadhe! 😡
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Liked the episode . Nice build=up again. 

Manik's reaction , pain nicely done. It says alot when they play it with Cabir. Guilt-tripping, him saying the kill word- yet he hasn't internalized it. But nice build-up to it. 

Dhruv- Uttu's acting. Boy needs to lay off the red bull . He was rushing through his expressions. 

Really liked how Cacha-Chachi, tried getting through Nandu. I liked how they let it play through Nandu's silence. Her reluctance, her trying to escape it. Nice. Mehul is so nice as Chacha, love how he goes all protective, I like this new  layer to his character. 

Harshad - Umm. Abhishek is such an entertainer. His expressions are as confusing as his game plan. 

Alya - Mukti
Pretty massive of Mukti. 

Fav bit- How Manik asks for permission for the sleep over. Navya and everyone asking for it. Nice. This they need to focus and develop. NavNi, Fab5 bonding. All trying to give Nandu TLC. 

Loved how Chachi understood Manik's need to see Nandu , but also her thanking him for being there. Best, Manik's hamesha wala promise. 

Manik not letting Nandu closed off , trying that milk and in turn made her smile. Like how they have switched turns here. 

Precap- Unnecessary and I hope it gets over  tomorrow.

Just let it be all about Nandu's healing, TLC . Also they need to break her wall at some point and let everyone in on her thoughts and fears. 

Even though playing off Manik's thoughts through Cabir is what they have done but I like how they mixed it with Chacha -Chachi connecting with Nandu. This balance , never lose. 

-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Rez for the live updates!
CooChi thumbnail
The girl who made him smile...could not smile today...because of him.

Aww Manik!! 😭Edited by CooChi - 8 years ago
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Trust the CVs on this one, I am sure they won't drag this out. By Friday I am sure it will be over. And Nandini will be back to her normal self.

They won't drag out the ILU either.
DreamCatcher.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Can MTV stop showing  credits before ending of epi..

Phehale se hi it was killing feels but today it started covering their faces 

Haad hai yaar :(

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Yep, thank to coochi and Rez for the LU, you guys are amazeballs!
@Div: i honestly hope you're right, the cvs are pros with dragging so I really don't trust them, but for now I just want pandit out of their lives as well as ours -__-
CooChi thumbnail
Manik k expressions were like a cute bachcha..when he was drinking that milk. 😆

Even Nandu could not help but smile. 😳

Cuties!