Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Symbolism of Vase (updated) (Page 3)

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honeypot

Beautifully written nimmo,
Empty vase can apply to both indrajeet and astha ..as their relationship is fake..
IS is thinking she will fill colors in his life but he is not at all thinking that astha is another person not his barkha..by trapping astha he even did injustice to original barkha  too..not to say about the crime he did to astha..I liked what viji wrote about indru in one rate the episode ..he didn't love his wife..if he really loved her he would not have wanted a replacement for her..in the form of astha ...
And if he really loved astha he would have given respect to her decisions..as she clearly told him that she is not interested in him.. And would not have forced her become his barkha,,by killing her own identity..I have a Pblm with this twisted love of indrajeet...
I loved what  u wrote about astha ..she was without life and her heart started beating and she came to life only after meeting shlok..its like she is alive only when shlok came to her life..

Did u see the pic behind shlok in yesterday's episode. When he was talking to kavya..a path leading to some house with greenery in either side ..

Saji,

True... both are leading empty lives.. Astha is alive but only just so and Indru is living in the hope of making Astha his by hook or by crook.. 

Yes..I remmeber that comment by Viji.. but barkha also asked him to move on in his life and to find a partner..she freed him..but he was too scared to move on and was holding onto her memories.. Love does not announce when it is to going to strike and it did .. when he met Sapna. 

It was selfish n criminal of him to hold her back with him. Seeing Ashlok's love later, he may.. sacrifice.. as he keeps taunting Shlok.. show me your love..or prove it.. from their convos..

Hmmm I did not see that pic.. will watch it ...thanks for pointing it out. 

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehersudhar

E

Bharjit might be in love but how can he tame another person like her. He killed astha in the name of. His love to bark a. He wanted his dead wife to be in another body. In this process he kled her identity her rights as a wife daughter etc. That is a big crime. CVS will not punish him he will be redeemed for not touching her. He has only lust to be with her that is not love. Deaf cheap he is he has a daughter but no regrets for anything fighting with her husband. She is just staying like a pa in his house and that bed s ene with pillows and indrus talk are not waste. He is just taking revenge with both of them. That day he shouted and later may fire on asthma and spit something out of his own.

@Meher..

Trying to second guess his motives here... may have acted in haste to secure her presence in his life.. must have had all of barkha's id's.. so it was easy for him..to fit Aastha in that.. n he also killed Aastha as VARAD, ANKUSH N SID..BEING IN THE MEDIA N WELL CONNECTED COULD NOT FIND HER FOR 6 MONTHS. It is a big crime..no doubt and would like to see him punished. 

At times his revenge is greater than his love for Aastha.. which was evident yday when he made her stay at home and do some work..for him.. the more she meets Shlok and tells him about it, the more unsettled he will feel and may..say or do something.. that will tip off Aastha.
nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Thanks Nimmy! After reading about IS empty life without any colours, I am actually feeling pity for him!
Shlok recently broke yet another vase when Astha couldn't recollect anything at the Chawl too Wink

Saji,

Am trying to figure out if the first line is a sarcastic comment. LOLLOLLOL His talk of his berang zindagi.. makes my heart bleed...LOL

Yes.. Shlok did break another one.. and that is why..she is with IS at his house and not with Shlok at the chawl. Now he is more composed and not breaking things. she will return to him.. soon.
nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elation

Nice post NimmsThumbs Up. But how empty and yearning IS might be for love, he shouldn't opt for this way. How can a person who usually dwells with his wife's memories for years, falls for his PA, within days?OuchEven if it is possible, the more awful thing is, giving her his first wife's identity, whom he loved once.
It's true, he longed for Sapna, to fill the void in his life. But Barkha is a mere possession to him. He doesn't want love from her, and it appears more like revenge on Shlok n Aastha for deceiving him. I had never seen him tenderly glancing at her, only anxious, scared looks. Ofc, I'm happy that he doesn't love her.Big smile

Barkha too is an empty vase,just living her life, lifelessly.She needs Shlok, to return the spark back to her life, making free from her fake lifeEmbarrassed

Jess..read my replies to Honeypot n Meher..have tried to explain it there.. Indru's action on making Aastha his Barka...A crime was committed by him. withholding info from her family, Shlok n her is not done..at all...

Yes..the main motive is revenge and you are right..when he gave her tender looks.. she rebuffed him at once...LOL

Now..Barkha is o the way to becoming Astha and her life will be fille dwith colors for sure by her PD.
Sajiie Goldie
Sajiie
Sajiie

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Empty vase can apply to both indrajeet and astha ..as their relationship is fake..
IS is thinking she will fill colors in his life but he is not at all thinking that astha is another person not his barkha..by trapping astha he even did injustice to original barkha  too..not to say about the crime he did to astha..I liked what viji wrote about indru in one rate the episode ..he didn't love his wife..if he really loved her he would not have wanted a replacement for her..in the form of astha ...
And if he really loved astha he would have given respect to her decisions..as she clearly told him that she is not interested in him.. And would not have forced her become his barkha,,by killing her own identity..I have a Pblm with this twisted love of indrajeet...
I loved what  u wrote about astha ..she was without life and her heart started beating and she came to life only after meeting shlok..its like she is alive only when shlok came to her life..

Did u see the pic behind shlok in yesterday's episode. When he was talking to kavya..a path leading to some house with greenery in either side ..

Saji,

True... both are leading empty lives.. Astha is alive but only just so and Indru is living in the hope of making Astha his by hook or by crook.. 

Yes..I remmeber that comment by Viji.. but barkha also asked him to move on in his life and to find a partner..she freed him..but he was too scared to move on and was holding onto her memories.. Love does not announce when it is to going to strike and it did .. when he met Sapna. 

It was selfish n criminal of him to hold her back with him. Seeing Ashlok's love later, he may.. sacrifice.. as he keeps taunting Shlok.. show me your love..or prove it.. from their convos..

Hmmm I did not see that pic.. will watch it ...thanks for pointing it out. 
Hi nimmo , 
I completely agree that barkha asked him to move on in his life...I don't have a Pblm with his second marriage and falling in love part ...but he didn't fell in love with sapna coz he likes her  but he saw some qualities of barkha in her...then he became mental to change sapna  to barkha even after knowing her identity ...there lies the Pblm in his thinking...
He killed astha identity that's is a major crime ..esp he has a daughter , he knows how worried astha parents will be when she is missing .still for his selfish reasons he put her in that golden cage ..training her to be barkha ..

I am ready with my broom if ever cvs let him go Scott free in the name of his children..but I know they will take that easy route only as day before yesterday's shlok dialogue seals that ..
My blood boils when thinking what he did with astha..eve though astha is pure whether taken advantage or not. 
 Regarding Sajis first line I too had the same doubt LOL

Edited by Honeypot - 07 May 2015 at 4:21am
potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Lovely symbolisms nimms Smile

Go to top