Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Symbolism of Vase (updated) (Page 2)

Sajiie Goldie
Sajiie
Sajiie

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written nimmo,
Empty vase can apply to both indrajeet and astha ..as their relationship is fake..
IS is thinking she will fill colors in his life but he is not at all thinking that astha is another person not his barkha..by trapping astha he even did injustice to original barkha  too..not to say about the crime he did to astha..I liked what viji wrote about indru in one rate the episode ..he didn't love his wife..if he really loved her he would not have wanted a replacement for her..in the form of astha ...
And if he really loved astha he would have given respect to her decisions..as she clearly told him that she is not interested in him.. And would not have forced her become his barkha,,by killing her own identity..I have a Pblm with this twisted love of indrajeet...
I loved what  u wrote about astha ..she was without life and her heart started beating and she came to life only after meeting shlok..its like she is alive only when shlok came to her life..

Did u see the pic behind shlok in yesterday's episode. When he was talking to kavya..a path leading to some house with greenery in either side ..

Edited by Honeypot - 07 May 2015 at 2:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mehersudharvj3072SajSassynim_var

mehersudhar Senior Member
mehersudhar
mehersudhar

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honeypot

Beautifully written nimmo,
Empty vase can apply to both indrajeet and astha ..as their relationship is fake..
IS is thinking she will fill colors in his life but he is not at all thinking that astha is another person not his barkha..by trapping astha he even did injustice to original barkha too..not to say about the crime he did to astha..I liked what viji wrote about indru in one rate the episode ..he didn't love his wife..if he really loved her he would not have wanted a replacement for her..in the form of astha ...
And if he really loved astha he would have given yrespect to her decisions..as she clearly told him that she is not interested in him.. And would have forced her become his barkha,,by killing her own identity..I have a Pblm with this twisted love of indrajeet...
I loved what u wrote about astha ..she was without life and her heart started beating and she came to life only after meeting shlok..its like she is alive only when shlok came to her life..

Did u see the pic behind shlok in yesterday's episode. When he was talking to kavya..a path leading to some house with greenery in either side ..

Bharjit might be in love but how can he tame another person like her. He killed astha in the name of. His love to bark a. He wanted his dead wife to be in another body. In this process he kled her identity her rights as a wife daughter etc. That is a big crime. CVS will not punish him he will be redeemed for not touching her. He has only lust to be with her that is not love. Deaf cheap he is he has a daughter but no regrets for anything fighting with her husband. She is just staying like a pa in his house and that bed s ene with pillows and indrus talk are not waste. He is just taking revenge with both of them. That day he shouted and later may fire on asthma and spit something out of his own.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiienim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehersudhar

Nice review nimmy. There was a painting of a lady with parrot in her hand. That also shows she is waiting .

meher,

I noticed that pic..a few times before also.. if u see the lady her pallu is ...off to one side and can see her cleavage... and the parrot on her shoulder / hand..saying something to the lady.. 

Maybe the lady rep Astha n how Indru has brought her down... by making her Barkha... and sullied her as a woman... as for the parrot.. it can be Apsara... who is going to tell stories of Ashlok and of Shlok too... to jog her memory. 

could be the lady like Sita maiya is waitng for her Ram to come rescue her from her vanvaas. 
nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k.taddy1234

Nice Post..

Thanks you.
SajSassy IF-Dazzler
SajSassy
SajSassy

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nimmy! After reading about IS empty life without any colours, I am actually feeling pity for him!
Shlok recently broke yet another vase when Astha couldn't recollect anything at the Chawl too Wink

Sajiienim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

Nimmy...Superb Details of Vase.
Empty Vase Represents...Body Without Soul...or Love.

Empty Vases  mean No love...But  ..Agni household had Vases full Flowers but Got broken all the Time...Yeah ..indicating..All the Separations ..now...AShlok Too.

Astha  has already started responding to Shlok...Her Soulmate... Completely  reverting back now..to Astha ..Waiting...

While  Indrajeet  Vases ..No Flowers...No Love...Too...He definitely  is living in A Dream world of ,..Bharkha still...Unfullfilled. ..and oneday like empty  Vase will be Broken Totally. ..AShlok being together. 

Vani,

they were showing this pic..quite a bit and as Swathya pointed it out..did some...reading..

The meaning of an empty vase...was so true to the current track and for barjit n Ashlok. Astha is alive feeling..seeing and breathing free air.. waiting to see more of her.. and of Ashlok. 

Indru will be broken like the shattered vase at the end as all his plans failed.. to get him love. yearning for love.. from Astha which he can never get... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiie

Elation IF-Sizzlerz
Elation
Elation

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Nice post NimmsThumbs Up. But how empty and yearning IS might be for love, he shouldn't opt for this way. How can a person who usually dwells with his wife's memories for years, falls for his PA, within days?OuchEven if it is possible, the more awful thing is, giving her his first wife's identity, whom he loved once.
It's true, he longed for Sapna, to fill the void in his life. But Barkha is a mere possession to him. He doesn't want love from her, and it appears more like revenge on Shlok n Aastha for deceiving him. I had never seen him tenderly glancing at her, only anxious, scared looks. Ofc, I'm happy that he doesn't love her.Big smile

Barkha too is an empty vase,just living her life, lifelessly.She needs Shlok, to return the spark back to her life, making free from her fake lifeEmbarrassed

Edited by Elation - 07 May 2015 at 1:48am

Sajiienim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

Nimmy
 Thanks very much  for this lovely explanation  for the  Vas  !!!!! -  it is already 10-30 pm - i  have to have dinner now . tomorrow I will write back to you !!!

Swathya,

Thanks again for making me read up and make this post. Will wit for yr thoughts on this.

Go to top