Jamai Raja

Hi! New here (Page 2)

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanny.Castellan

Originally posted by skinnypal

Hello Sanny !! Yeah i was shocked too when i found about IF and how fun it is actually LOL I am Pallavi !! Welcome to the forum and hope to read ur views and that u r active Smile

Hello Pallavi!!
Once I become a Groupbie, I'll start posting stories. I am a writer and would love to share my SidNi stories with u. Big smileBig smile

wow!!! then I too waiting to read ur storiesSmile

-Sunkissed IF-Dazzler
-Sunkissed
-Sunkissed

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachana10

Hi sanny...Smile
Welcome to the lovely forum...Hug And ya u ll meet many more friends here like meWink... And i too donno abt IF b4 joining here otherwise i should have join b4 the show starts...EmbarrassedLooking forward to see ur topics and cmnts...and most imp be active...Smile

Hi Rachana!!
I am a very active girl WinkLOL so dunno worry, I'll entertain u all with my stories on SidNi (once i becum a groupbie) Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rachana10

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by skinnypal

Hello Sanny !! Yeah i was shocked too when i found about IF and how fun it is actually LOL I am Pallavi !! Welcome to the forum and hope to read ur views and that u r active Smile

Hello Pallavi!!
Once I become a Groupbie, I'll start posting stories. I am a writer and would love to share my SidNi stories with u. Big smileBig smile

I will be waiting... Embarrassed Love to read on SidNi.. and this forum has so many writers and one more is added.. so happy !! EmbarrassedBig smile
rachana10 IF-Rockerz
rachana10
rachana10

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rachana10

Hi sanny...Smile
Welcome to the lovely forum...Hug And ya u ll meet many more friends here like meWink... And i too donno abt IF b4 joining here otherwise i should have join b4 the show starts...EmbarrassedLooking forward to see ur topics and cmnts...and most imp be active...Smile

Hi Rachana!!
I am a very active girl WinkLOL so dunno worry, I'll entertain u all with my stories on SidNi (once i becum a groupbie) Big smileBig smile

Wow one more writer in our forum...Partywill be waiting to read ur stories...LOL
stephie34 Goldie
stephie34
stephie34

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum glad you finally found out that we too are great fans of the series, I am expecting to see lots of topics and comments from you and please have fun...Also if you on twitter since 200th episode of JR is approaching us can you please help us trend #JR200...Big smile
asyaarshilover IF-Sizzlerz
asyaarshilover
asyaarshilover

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged
hi sanny...would love to be ur friend... Big smile
my name is arooSmile
afghangirl IF-Rockerz
afghangirl
afghangirl

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Hi, I am  Mariam.  Welcome to this forum.  
Actually I am an old member of IF and I am from Germany. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jamai Raja Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index