This story is so well planned

Thanks 😊
KURT15 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It was lovely especially the poem. You are extremely gifted. πŸ‘
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
first of all really sorry for late reply...😳...

Part - 1 awesome update...⭐️⭐️⭐️...Anshumaan is a star cricketer who made a century in his first match...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...He loves Priya a sweet girl who too loves him...😎...Kinshuk is the eldest brother of Anshu who is a sincere and responsible professor......Himanshu is the second elder brother of Anshu...loved it...❀️❀️❀️...beautifully portrayed...πŸ‘πŸΌ...

Part - 2 superb update...⭐️⭐️⭐️...U introduced Aranya, a good, well behaved friend of Anshu...😳...loved the character of Paramita his mother who is a religious lady but a very calm lady who defends her sons in everything and knows all about their secrets...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...I hate this Sushant and Rahul, they are planning against Anshu...😑...Anshu returned to Kolkata and was happy to meet his brothers but was disappointed on not finding Priya with them......

Part - 3 amazing update...πŸ₯³...an unknown number saved Anshu and his brothers by calling Anshu..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Anshu became emotional seeing his mother after a long time......Priya wished Anshu but Ansu was angry on her...πŸ€”...Anshu's smile returned back when Priya informed him about his surprise gift which she planned to give him in the party...πŸ˜‰...Anshu brought gifts for his family and for Priya...😎...Priya surprised Anshu with her song...☺️...loved it very much...❀️❀️❀️...

waiting 4 the next update......thank u  pm...πŸ˜ƒ...pls continue soon...😊...
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Awesome updates dear
loved them all
beautifully written!
the bromance was wonderful
Anshu-Priya.. really sweet
loved the poem!
do continu soon
Thanks for pms! 
Magadh_sundari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow great update! Just love it! Fantastic! πŸ‘
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Aww, that song was so nice and beautiful! Waiting to know whether it was Kamalesh or Rahul who called up and warned them. Then, Paramita ans Spiderman were just too cute! Loved them to the core!
And, is Aranya Satyaki? Because he's the only friend of Arjun I can recollect right now...
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KURT15

It was lovely especially the poem. You are extremely gifted. πŸ‘

Thanks dear.. yes I wrote the poem with a lot of effort πŸ˜ƒ
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Aww, that song was so nice and beautiful! Waiting to know whether it was Kamalesh or Rahul who called up and warned them. Then, Paramita ans Spiderman were just too cute! Loved them to the core!
And, is Aranya Satyaki? Because he's the only friend of Arjun I can recollect right now...

My my.. what made you think it would be Rahul 😲
And about Aranya... Swayam Vichar Kijiyee... πŸ˜‰ You are seldom wrong Proteeti πŸ˜‰
Keep reading πŸ˜ƒ
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

My my.. what made you think it would be Rahul 😲
And about Aranya... Swayam Vichar Kijiyee... πŸ˜‰ You are seldom wrong Proteeti πŸ˜‰
Keep reading πŸ˜ƒ

Okay, that's a KaJu hangover (I don't have a great liking for this concept, though!)! And let's see about Aranya, maybe I'll get more clues as you proceed!
CaptainSpark thumbnail
@Proteeti

Rahul and Anshu both hate cashewnuts by the way πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†