In The Kurukshetra of Kalyug [Fan Fiction] - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Good FF this, both of you have done a wonderful job...keep it going
Totally loved the concept⭐️
First of all, I'm very sorry for being late!
The 1st update was terrific, with Anshu's success ans Priya's cute love! Then Kinshuk is so adorable! Waiting for Kamalesh!
Then, heartbreak! I expected Kamalsh!! Okay, I'm biased. But who's Aranya? I didn't recognize him? Anyways, would love to see a sweet scene inside the family, when they get home! And I want some ice-cream too!! Himanshu ate everything or what?
Originally posted by Radhikerani

First of all, I'm very sorry for being late!
The 1st update was terrific, with Anshu's success ans Priya's cute love! Then Kinshuk is so adorable! Waiting for Kamalesh!
Then, heartbreak! I expected Kamalsh!! Okay, I'm biased. But who's Aranya? I didn't recognize him? Anyways, would love to see a sweet scene inside the family, when they get home! And I want some ice-cream too!! Himanshu ate everything or what?
Don't be so impatient dear. πŸ˜† He will come when time comes.. just wait and watch πŸ˜‰ The best thing about the story is always saved for the best part no? πŸ˜†
BTW Aranya, umm.. think think.. That is the fun of it.. u guess who it can be πŸ˜†

And ur ice cream, Himanshu surely has kept something for u to come and gobble up in the next update πŸ˜›
Awesome , superb updates
loved them
CHAPTER 3

Anshu quickly picked up his phone and checked the number. It was an unknown number. He pressed the receive button and said , "Hello?" "Am I speaking to Ansh--Mr. Anshuman Chowdhury?" a calm, and smooth voice said from the other side. "Yes. Who is this?" asked Anshu. "Listen this is important. I am um, from the airport. The car you are travelling in with your family, leave it right now. We have sent you a car, and its waiting for you right in front of Victoria. Please get into that immediately." the voice said. But strangely, the voice was calm all through. The person was not stressed, depressed or even tensed. He seemed to be alright with everything." "What do you mean? Why?"
"Because, Mr Anshuman, you are an important person now. Your car has a defect in the break. It will collapse any moment, leading to an accident. I heard you are a very obedient brother or something. Listen to me na! I am a friend." the voice made Anshu think. But it wasn't the correct time to think. He quickly cut the phone and screamed, "The car, stop the car! We need to get out. Hurry, Aranya, Dadabhai, Dada.." "What happened?" Kinshuk asked, but Anshu did not answer, and pulled them off the car the moment it halted, and the windows started shaking. It was time to collapse. Along with the driver, they quickly got out of the car, and a man came running to them. "Anshuman! Come fast!" he called out, and the five quickly got in the car. "What the hell just happened? That was our car.." Himanshu asked inside the new car.
Anshu quickly explained what was wrong, and Aranya called the car service to immediately check what was wrong in the car which they left telling them about the place where it was. The car service said they would check what was wrong and if it was still fine, bring the car back to their home. Anshu buried his face in his hands and sighed. "We got the car checked yesterday itself. This is planned by someone." Aranya said, and slammed the dashboard. "I should not have come back. With me came problems." said Anshu. "Shut up." Aranya said. "Dare you say that. We are safe now right? Forget about it. Who called you?" "I-don't know.. someone." Anshu mumbled slowly. "Didn't he say any name?" Kinshuk asked. Everyone looked at each other and the rest of the journey was blank and lifeless. Nobody spoke a word to each other.
Anshu and everyone else reached their house. Anshu quietly got out of the car, trying to hold a smile. But he was worried. So was Kinshuk and Himanshu. Aranya was confused what to say. Somebody tried to murder them. Seriously? What harm did they do to anyone? As they reached home, Paramita opened the door quickly. She was smiling so bright that Anshu forgot his worries for some time. "Welcome back Spiderman." Paramita said, and stretched her arms out. Anshu's eyes grew moist. For the last few hours, he had lost his joy of victory. He quickly hugged Paramita back, and buried his face on her shoulders. He tried hard not to start crying, because he wanted it to be a happy moment just like everyone else. He was proud to see his mother smiling. "So Ma. We brought your favourite boy home!" Himanshu smiled. Kinshuk too could not help smiling wide. "And with him, has come 30 kilos more!" Aranya said, holding up Anshu's cricket bag. "Ahh, Spiderman, is this the time to be emotional? You are not a child anymore. Come in. Look what is waiting for you." Paramita said. 'Ma, I missed you." Anshu quickly whispered in his mother's ears. "Me too. And more." Paramita replied, and everyone came inside their flat. As soon as Anshu entered, Priya came running from the bedroom. "Welcome back Anshu!!" Anshu raised his head hearing her voice, and looked away. "Oh, he is angry." Himanshu said from behind. "Angry?" Priya asked ignorantly. "Well, you ask your friend." Himanshu laughed, and pushed Anshu in front. Priya smiled sweetly, and came in front. Everyone else got busy and moved away. "Hey Anshu! Cheer up. It is your day and you.." "Why didn't you come?" Anshu cut in between. "You will know that in the evening, at the party." Priya winked. "Party?"
"Yes. Surprise party to celebrate your success. Even your cousins will come, Priyanshu and Debanshu? And all your friends from college! Everyone will tell you now itself!"
Anshu smiled. "I am happy to know you are not hurt." "No, I am not hurt at all. Now please don't be sad. Smile." Priya said. "I also got a surprise for you." Finally Anshu smiled wholeheartedily. "Oh really? Your smile is a better surprise. Now lets go." Priya quickly pulled Anshu into the living room. Anshu quickly picked up his bag and went into the room. He had brought gifts for everyone. As the family sat at the table, Anshu got up and said, "Wait everyone. First let me give everyone their gifts which I brought for them." Everyone looked up. "Gifts? You remembered to bring one for me right?" Himanshu asked. Anshu gave him a dirty look. "Ma, this is for you." Anshu took out a blue saree with peacock feather print on it. Paramita took it and looked it. "Oh dear. Why did you take so much trouble? And I can't believe you chose this. You seem to know the choice of ladies very well!" she laughed. Anshu smiled shyly and took out Kinshuk's gift. "Dada, this is for you." It was a notebook, with the photo of Paramita and the three photos. Anshu got it made from Mumbai.
Kinshuk loved the gift. He wanted to keep a touch of his family with him always, and this notebook would help him. "This is one of the best gifts I have got. Thank you Anshu.." Kinshuk said. "No thanks Dadabhai." Anshu warned sweetly. "And Dada, I have got this for you." Anshu took out an imported sports sneakers for Himanshu. Himanshu snatched it from Anshu and looked at it. "I love you so much bro. I knew you would get me the best thing.." Anshu smiled and high-fived Himanshu. "And Aranya..for you, I got this!" Anshu took out the a brand new India team jersey for Aranya. He knew Aranya's passion for cricket and wanted his friend to feel the same in front of him. Aranya smiled, and hugged Anshu from the side. "Thank you for giving me my dream Anshu." he said. After everyone got their gifts, Anshu turned towards Priya. "And this for you.." He took out a DSLR camera and gave it to her. "Camera?" Priya asked. "But Anshu this is very costly.." "No! Stop that please.." Anshu said. "Don't you want to capture every moment? I know you love photography.So I got you this." Anshu smiled. "Thank you so much..so so much.." Priya replied. The living room looked so cheerful, that it outshined the sunshine in the room. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Damn it!" Sushant kicked the table and the glass broke. Rahul did not bother. He put his lips to a bottle of rum, and drunk. "These worms are of no good. I should have gone myself. Again that Anshu and company got saved. They said they changed their car in the middle. And.." Sushant did not finish his sentence. "I will not leave that Anshu. I tell you, I won't." Rahul told Sushant. "I know Rahul. But I can't wait. I hate..hate to see them happy! AHHH" Sushant screamed aloud. "Sushant?" Rahul got up from his seat and bent down. Sushant just cut his feet in the broken glass. "Ahh.." "Sushant, be careful.. let me get the medicine.." Rahul left the room. "Hell with careful. The word is useful. Like you are Rahul. No matter where you reach for me you will always be bandaging my feet. Sorry my friend." Sushant told himself. Rahul quickly entered the room with the bandage and started to wipe the blood of Sushant's feet. Just then, Nishant entered the room. "Bhaiyaa, I have some news to cheer you up!!" he said, just before he noticed the mess.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same day, 6 pm

The Chowdhurys' flat was buzzing with people near and dear. Everyone congratulated Anshu and gave him flowers and other small gifts. "Half of the chocolates are mine okay?" Himanshu whispered into Anshu's ears. "You are asking for my consent?" Anshu winked. The two brothers broke into laughter. Anshu looked here and there to see if Priya was there. He could not see her anywhere. Just then, he heard two familiar voices calling to him. "Priyanshu and Debanshu" Anshu and Himanshu called back to them. "Congratulations Anshu da. We are so happy for you!" the twins quickly embraced Anshu. "Thank u brothers. So how is life?" "Absolutely great! I hope Paro Mashi and everyone else is fine." Priyanshu said. "oh Yes! They are!! Right there she is!" Anshu pointed at his mother who were busy talking to the guests. Everything was cheerful when the lights went dim. Everyone looked here and there, and everyone heard a melodious voice. Anshu turned around, and lights went on. From what he saw, he was aww-struck.
Priyadarshinee sat on the sofa, with her guitar in her hand. The red guitar had her initials "PR" written on it. "Priya?" Everyone whispered around. "Ladies and gentlemen, this is a very small party in a small house, but yet so big and special. For a special person, Anshu. So I wanted to give our man of the day a little bit of a surprise." Priya said, and held a piece of paper up. "Anshu showed me this poem long back. And I tried to make it more beautiful by adding music to it which I will..umm sing now." "Wow Priya! Please start!" All the friends around said. And Priya started her song..
Alone I was sitting in my room,
Thinking of words left unsaid,
When I looked up and the sky,
Miles and miles ahead.
What I saw
Was the jeweled sky,
Twinkling and stirring my heart,
Then I thought,
Maybe someone quite far,
Was looking at the same star from a desert.
I did not cry I did not smile,
I looked at our photos together,
And then came back,
Memories small and grand,
The long gone pleasant weather.
And who knows,
Maybe the same time,
You were doing something much better.
And I felt that someday,
You and me,
Will look at the jeweled sky together.
That day, maybe far away,
But it will come very soon,
And these stars, will witness by far,
The best of the best day.

After Priya finished her song, everyone was speechless. And finally, Anshu broke the silence by clapping. Everyone joined in with smiles. The party ended with a beautiful feel of the song, and happiness. Anshu recollected his thoughts slowly. Maybe the day wasn't as bad as he thought it was. Infact, it was very good.
Edited by Brishti_Sarkar - 8 years ago
Interesting story guys

Cricket and Mahabharat .Two of my fav things
Originally posted by Sabhayata

Interesting story guys

Cricket and Mahabharat .Two of my fav things
Hi Sabhayata !! πŸ˜ƒ Glad u liked out story ;) keep reading pls πŸ˜›
The second chap was full to fatak πŸ‘ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
too good ! Luved it to the core. 😳 The entry of Anshu and the showcase of bad gang 😑
the description of Paramita was also beautiful! Such a frank loving Mommy 😊 who knew everything Himanshu's gf, Anshu's love letters and every tear Kinshuk tried to hide...awwi 😭 nd she is calling Him superman, Anshu spiderman wow!! But Kinshuk batman πŸ˜” no didi plz. This Kinshuk is really adorable ! And his ultimate bade bhaiya nature has become my fav 😊 (its only a request if possible ).
well this is becoming more exciting day by day πŸ˜ƒ as per your order haven't read chap 3. Hope you update soon πŸ˜› Edited by Mohiniapearl - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Mohiniapearl

The second chap was full to fatak πŸ‘ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
too good ! Luved it to the core. 😳 The entry of Anshu and the showcase of bad gang 😑
the description of Paramita was also beautiful! Such a frank loving Mommy 😊 who knew everything Himanshu's gf, Anshu's love letters and every tear Kinshuk tried to hide...awwi 😭 nd she is calling Him superman, Anshu spiderman wow!! But Kinshuk batman πŸ˜” no didi plz. This Kinshuk is really adorable ! And his ultimate bade bhaiya nature has become my fav 😊 (its only a request if possible ).
well this is becoming more exciting day by day πŸ˜ƒ as per your order haven't read chap 3. Hope you update soon πŸ˜›

Hey dear.. You can now read chapter 3 πŸ˜† Actually Semanti PMs you.. you are not my list na.. so could not PM you.. It is actually a bit slow for us, I have to inform Semanti about it and then she reads and then she PMs her list..and I PM my list.. πŸ˜†Anyways, Thank u so much for ur appreciation dear...
And as u requested, I will change Kinshuk's name from Batman. 😊 I just matched Batman superman and spiderman Tongue