Notice Small Small Things and Detaling ....

k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi freinds...

I think wwe have to give a Credit To Both Avinash, Shrenu  and and Director and Cameramen for Detailing Small Small Things...

In Yesterday Episode... When aastha speaking Lie First she raisse her hand to Hold her Chain like asstha uesed to to while telling lie she hold Bappa Locket.. But After marriage she didnt do this.. and Also Cross the finger... its a nice Detailing..

But Im really  shocked and Impressed to see Shlok and Sarkaar Face off Scene  Detailing in Monday episode... I dont know whom idea behind in this but it give a great impact... May be u notice when Sarkaar take enty in Room SHLOK TAPPING HIS FOOT... like he is waiting to give him a reality check like Shlok is waiting from Sarkaar to deal with Him... its a Small scene but having a impact in that scene...
Avinash, director, and Cameramen is to good for focusing  on that scene...

Loved their effort..
Mission pink...
😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

padmajag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes Shlok expected his arrival, he was relaxed and confident over his cutie pie will be retained back from oldie cunny fox.
But our Hero is sher, fox cunning won't work here, We know very well how the sher will play games to get his sherni in real.
Shlok will get his Aastha back,  I want to see him calling Jaani

akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kusum..Agree ...Cvs Definitely  Show even the Smallest  details Superbly...and both...Shlok's  confrontation and Astha's  Jalli scene ..was  superbly Shot.
k.taddy1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: padmajag

Yes Shlok expected his arrival, he was relaxed and confident over his cutie pie will be retained back from oldie cunny fox.

But our Hero is sher, fox cunning won't work here, We know very well how the sher will play games to get his sherni in real.
Shlok will get his Aastha back,  I want to see him calling Jaani

😆 not bad
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
😳
k.taddy1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akashavani

Kusum..Agree ...Cvs Definitely  Show even the Smallest  details Superbly...and both...Shlok's  confrontation and Astha's  Jalli scene ..was  superbly Shot.

agree me too loved that scene