Users

Frequent Posters

Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Arijit nice to see u stick around this place. 
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tinacool

Hello Arijit nice to see u stick around this place.

ab kyaa karein, baaki log toh nahi aate yahaan.
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/telugu/movies/news/Sonarika-on-a-roll/articleshow/48857475.cms
Arijit007 thumbnail
that's an awesome news, jay. 😃
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sonarika on a roll

Pranita Jonnalagedda,TNN | Sep 7, 2015, 04.57 PM IST
inShare
More
A
A
READ MORE Sundarapandian|Sonarika Bhadoria|Karthik Reddy|Jadoogadu|Bellamkonda Srinivas
Sonarika on a roll
Since making her debut with Jadoogadu a few months ago, Sonarika Bhadoria has bagged a clutch of films " a Telugu remake of Tamil hit Sundarapandian and an upcoming romantic comedy starring Vishnu Manchu. "The going has been great and I'm really excited with the kind of roles coming my way," shares the actress.

She is playing a village belle in the Sundrapandian remake starring Bellamkonda Srinivas. "I have a traditional look in the film. It's a role that has ample scope for performance. I have completed 60 per cent of the film's shoot and am really excited for it to release," says Sonarika.
Talking about her film with Vishnu, she says, "The opportunity to work with Vishnu who comes from a prestigious family was enough for me to say yes. It's a very interesting story and I loved it," shares the actress who will start shooting for the Karthik Reddy directorial in a couple of days.
Sonarika, however, doesn't want to limit herself to Telugu films as she feels "an actor is an actor anywhere". "I can fit myself into anything that has been offered to me be it any language. I just want to be a part of good films," she says.

sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sona is getting many films in Telugu and down south. So glad to know and wish her great success. 
Arijit007 thumbnail
now, all she needs is one or two bollywoods movies.
Anusha-B thumbnail
Sonarika Fan Club @Sonarikan_FC

More Pics @BSonarika at the Launch pooja of her project with Vishnu Manchu http://www.idlebrain.com/movie/photogallery/sonarika3/index.html ... @BSonarika

Anusha-B thumbnail
Sonarika Fan Club @Sonarikan_FC

New pics! Sona at the opening puja for her film with Vishnu Manchu @BSonarika http://www.releasedayonline.com/2015/09/new-photos-sonarika.html ...