India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

'Will Death Do Us Apart'?..Ishveer's one & only possible predicame

ytfreak16 Senior Member
ytfreak16
ytfreak16

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Dead I truly & honestly hope this apprehension of mine never turns out to be true! But deep down inside me...that fear is lurking behind all odds!

Look what they're doing to each other now...faking to hate each other...trying their level best
to convince themselves first...& then turning to their 'so called' partners for recluse...
comfort...security! Take the instance of Ranveer for that matter!

In yesterday's episode...as Ranveer was burning Ishani's pics...he was constantly talking about
Ishani...with Ritika! & that 'would-be vamp' didn't even blink an eye...probably trying to hide her
evil smile & thinking how Ranveer was pretending to hate Ishani while he's saying all those crap!

Now I only find...just two look alikes of Ranveer & Ishani...two impostures posing
to be one or the other...blended in one with the same motive..pretending pathetically not
to love each other anymore & trying to move away each other...while holding hands of
different partners!

They're both almost turning into two vicious arch enemies! All the love...that once filled their hearts...for each other...are being slowly replaced by the worst venom!

Now...each & every episode gives us headaches...worsening everyday! With each passing day
...this show that we all loved & cherished seems to be getting more & more distant from our
hearts...receeding away to such a remote extent...that we'll never find any trace of similarity of
this constantly changing track with the tracks of our original MATSH...that we adored & nearly worshipped!

We are failing miserably to get that mesmerizing feeling...missing our show the way it used to
be...& yet...not willing to let go!

Ranveer & Ishani may have their lost their 'Aashiqui' for each other! Temporarily? May be!

The viewers' Aashiqui still prevails! We're still clinging to the show with some hope that
things will get better soon!

But one thing's for sure...we don't have too much confidence on the CVs/Makers of this show
for quite evident & obvious reasons! Their gratification is definitely not in viewers' contentment...
but in...where the show ranks! That's where their first & foremost loyalty lies & they won't hesitate
to bring about any predicament for Ishveer...including my worst fear...'Will death do us Apart'?

I'm getting goosebumps to even think about that climax...someday!

PS...sorry guys I was just chanting the title like usual rhyme they say in western marraige
ceremonies! It should've been...'Will death do us apart'? in the title!

Edited by ytfreak16 - 06 May 2015 at 7:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

matshRosh4roseYD.AH

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Stunnerz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:27am | IP Logged
But one thing's for sure...we don't have too much confidence on the CVs/Makers of this show
for quite evident & obvious reasons! Their gratification is definitely not in viewers' contentment...
but in...where the show ranks! That's where their first & foremost loyalty lies & they won't hesitate
to bring about any predicament for Ishveer...including my worst fear...'Till death do us Apart'!

ytfreak16 Senior Member
ytfreak16
ytfreak16

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRINCESS_ALISHA

to bring about any predicament for Ishveer...including my worst fear...'Till death do us Apart'!

PRINCESS_ALISHA...very sorry...but you just quoted me! What's your comment against my post?
Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rosh4rose

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:28am | IP Logged
awesome post dear
out trust in the cvs wearing off slowly
i fear soon most of us can stop watching 
ytfreak16 Senior Member
ytfreak16
ytfreak16

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .chandni.

awesome post dear

TongueThank you dear! This has become the only way to quench our very saddened hearts!
To be able to share our thoughts!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YD.AH

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ytfreak16

Originally posted by .chandni.

awesome post dear

TongueThank you dear! This has become the only way to quench our very saddened hearts!
To be able to share our thoughts!

i agree Smile
Rosh4rose IF-Dazzler
Rosh4rose
Rosh4rose

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Today I am away from home so I am not watching and not sad about it. 
 I can't stand RaRi crap , but Ishker doesn't bore me like that , they look like true friends at least .
 You all are right some time I do wonder where is our two dumb lovers heading to?Shocked
ytfreak16 Senior Member
ytfreak16
ytfreak16

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Shocked
Originally posted by Rosh4rose

Today I am away from home so I am not watching and not sad about it. 
 I can't stand RaRi crap , but Ishker doesn't bore me like that , they look like true friends at least .
 You all are right some time I do wonder where is our two dumb lovers heading to?

Shockedi agree too!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top