Sleepless nights - a sandhir os

Posted: 8 years ago

Hey guys 

Iam back with another torture of mine.

Hope you all like it. Guys plz like and comment. I received very few comments on my last OS. Plz it feels bad if we don't get comments because it take efforts and time to write a small piece of work and then if we don't get comments it feels bad. 

So plz, just spare one minute and coke (comment and like) my OS.

My Writing Index

Click Here

Sleepless Nights

"I need to meet the doctor now." I said to the receptionist.

She looked up and spoke "Sorry sir but you'll have to wait for 10 minutes. She is busy with another patient. As soon she will get free I will send you inside. Till then please wait."

I knew there was no need of arguing as the receptionist was stubborn like her doctor. I took my seat and started playing games on my phone. This is my favourite pass time.

20 minutes passed by till now and still I was waiting for the doctor. Now the doctor was testing my patience.

I went to reception and asked sternly to the receptionist "Where is the doctor. If she will take this much time with one patient then when will she attend the other."

After fine 5 more minutes the patient came out. She was small girl of 7-8 years. I smiled thinking the reason for delay.

I directly went to the doctor's cabin and made my way to her desk. I saw that the doctor was standing with her back towards me and she was wearing a saree with doctor's coat on it.

Perfect I thought with a smile on my face.

I cleared my throat to gain her attention. She turned to face me and she sat on her seat.

She looked at me for few seconds and then asked "Yes. So mr... ?"

"Randhir. Randhir Singh Shekhawat." I told het my name.

"What's your problem ?" she asked.

I sighed, looked down and then spoke "I am not able to sleep properly from past one month."

She just stared me and asked "Do you have any problem during night. I mean any nightmare or anything like that which disturb your sleep."

"Actually... it is not a nightmare." I spoke hesitantly.

She looked confusingly at me and asked "Then what is problem?"

"M...my...wi..wife." I said stammering.

She widened her eyes on my confession. Maybe she didn't expected this answer from me.

"What does she does ?" she asked with little anger.

"She doe..doesn't let me...me... sle...sleep at... ni...night." I again stammered.

"And how does she recieved this achievement. " she spoke with sarcasm dripping from each word.

I looked up and didn't speak further as I lost myself in those beautiful eyes. Her hazel eyes were something, I felt like, I can stare for infinite long.

I came to the reality when she snapped her fingers in front of me. She again asked the reason for my problem.

"Firstly she wants that I... I sho...should m...ma...make lo...love to... he..her eve...everyday, sorry ever...every night. And then when she sleeps her beautiful angelic face doesn't let me take my eyes off from her. I keep staring at her for the whole night." I was blushing while saying each and every word.

She first looked shocked with my answer but later started blushing hard. No one spoke for next few minutes.

Then I stood up from my chair and started approaching her. She too stood up and walked back as I moved further. This happened until her back hit the wall.

I slipped my hand on her waist and pulled her closer to me. I brought the other hand and traced it along her cheeks and jawline. She blushed more and I smirked.

I kissed her cheek and spoke "I don't know how my wife is able to manage everything with so much perfection. For the whole day she is busy at her clinic and then she maintains her house so well. And then at night too..."

By now the doctor was red like a tomato. She lowered her gaze and turned her face to the other side. I smiled at her innocence and started planting kisses on her jawline. I know she was enjoying my touch but then she pushed me back. I had a tight grip on her waist so she was still in my arms. I got confused with her sudden reaction.

"You were complaining about your sleep. Then why don't you go back home and have a good sleep so you can fulfill your wife demands. I don't want you to come to my clinic again for such a stupid reason. " she replied me reading my mind and trying to smirk like me but failed miserably.

"Why you try to smirk when you cannot." I told her showing her my smirk.

She pushed me away and spoke "Go complete your pending sleep because if today also your wife didn't let you sleep then you will have more sleep to cover."

I smiled and again went closer to her and caged her in between my arms.

"Come home fast. Today I will show you how it feels to have a sleepless night. " I said in challenging tone.

"Oh so Mr. Randhir Singh Shekhawat is challenging me. We'll see who will win." she replied with the same tone.

"Okay then will meet you at home Mrs. Shekhawat." I said and left her.

I started moving towards the door when she grabbed me by my collar and kissed me. We shared a passionate kiss. No one was ready to pull back but to fulfil our oxygen demands we had to pull back.

I joined my head with her and spoke with a smile on my face "Wow. Wild fantasies. I didn't knew that you are so obsessed with me that you cannot leave me for a seconds."

She just blushed on my comment and hugged me.

"This was for you. Now you can spend next 5 hours without me. Just a small compensation. " she replied me.

"I love you Sanyukta." I said to my doctor, my wife and the only person who loved me so much.

"I love you too Randhir. And sorry for all the SLEEPLESS NIGHTS. But don't worry. From today I will also accompany you. You keep staring at me and I'll do whatever I want to." she said with a naughty glint in her eyes.

So guys how was it.

Plz like and comment as much as possible as it us feel good and encourage us to write more.

Plz read the next post too.

Love

Ayushi

😳

Edited by loveparsh - 8 years ago
Need help
I need to know how to make my writing index. 

Also I am starting a new ff but I am not getting any name for it. Plz suggest some good name for a ff

dear u have posted ur os twice..do one thing edit this os and write res and continue ur ff here or write any other thing.
hurry up else ur likes will get distributed koi uss post ko like karega koi iss post ko..so just edit this post..and write res..

ok?
Awsme os
Loved it to the core

Awww sandhir so cute
Clinic romance
Both r so perfect together

Abut the help dear
Its very easy to make ur writing index
Go to new post
Title me apna writing index do yaa Jo b name dena h then post links of all ur stories

N title of new story dear first tell us the plot of ur story it could help in suggesting any name for ff

If u need any help just scrap me dear

Keep smiling
Originally posted by .sandhiraddict_

dear u have posted ur os twice..do one thing edit this os and write res and continue ur ff here or write any other thing.
hurry up else ur likes will get distributed koi uss post ko like karega koi iss post ko..so just edit this post..and write res..

ok?

Thanks dear
Job done

plz suggest some good names for a ff. I am not getting any  in my mind and so my prologue is pending due to it.
superb..
love their romance..

write more!!
Beautiful os dear
Lovely
Keep writing more
πŸ‘very good ji very good...
πŸ˜ƒ