Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The first episode was awesome, I literally fell in love with the show the moment I saw the first episode, it was so different from others and I loved SidNi interaction
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: stephie34

The first episode was awesome, I literally fell in love with the show the moment I saw the first episode, it was so different from others and I loved SidNi interaction

me too the first scene was enough to fall in love with the show!!๐Ÿ˜‰
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't even remember how many times i have seen the first episode !! Siddharth is JUST too cute and hilarious in it !! I totally loved SidNi's first meeting.. something new and something cute..  And Nia just stole the episode with various emotions.. happy to sad to confused !! โค๏ธ
A.Green thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: skinnypal

I don't even remember how many times i have seen the first episode !! Siddharth is JUST too cute and hilarious in it !! I totally loved SidNi's first meeting.. something new and something cute..  And Nia just stole the episode with various emotions.. happy to sad to confused !! โค๏ธ

true..
nicely said!!๐Ÿ˜†
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Watched the epi 1 of JR... I still remember that moment๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am already a fan of Nia & after knowing abt her show JR during the month of May, I waited for the day 1 of JR and finally all my wait was over on aug 4๐Ÿ˜Š Before a few mins of the epi 1, my heart beats are getting fast to watch Nia on screen after almost 11 mnths break after "Ek hazaron mein"๐Ÿ˜Š I watched the first epi, then immediately I turn on my lappy and started posting abt Nia & her loveliness in first epi of JR here๐Ÿ˜Š I still can't forget anything abt JR and Nia๐Ÿ˜Š Now really it's like a dream, how soon it reaches 200 episodes
A.Green thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: madhuharini

Watched the epi 1 of JR... I still remember that moment๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am already a fan of Nia & after knowing abt her show JR during the month of May, I waited for the day 1 of JR and finally all my wait was over on aug 4๐Ÿ˜Š Before a few mins of the epi 1, my heart beats are getting fast to watch Nia on screen after almost 11 mnths break after "Ek hazaron mein"๐Ÿ˜Š I watched the first epi, then immediately I turn on my lappy and started posting abt Nia & her loveliness in first epi of JR here๐Ÿ˜Š I still can't forget anything abt JR and Nia๐Ÿ˜Š Now really it's like a dream, how soon it reaches 200 episodes

Hmm the account of a true fan๐Ÿ˜‰