Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Great post dear!
Yes loving this shlok 
Transformed from an egoist man to a gentle caring husband...sab astha ka kamaal hai! 

Slokh himself said once that he also likes this shlok only not the egoist shlok...

Edited by Dogan1 - 8 years ago
Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: charanyaaj

Superb post!
Very true we lost angry young man but as a result we gt choclate boy who sees happiness in small small things...
loving this shlok...

😲You conclude him as a chocolate Boy?πŸ˜†
Elation thumbnail
Originally posted by: k.taddy1234

agree nice post...
me too like both Shlok... And u never be become same every time with passage of time u r thinking and behavior also change...
And Avinash Beautifully Portrait  both Shlok Angry Men to mature and Composed Man...

Yep, he changed a lot with time!
Elation thumbnail
Originally posted by: nim_var

jessie,

From the rough tough angry young man.. he has been transformed into a loving caring..mellow fellow..Shlok is now showing a different side of him that was hitherto unseen by us. Life and the loss of his ayi..does that to a person n he has now realised the true value of relationships and family. 

He is more open..accepting that he needs help n in a way Sojal has stepped in..filling the void left by his ayi.. and trying her best to support him.. He has a soft spot for kavya and she is a bundle of joy.. for both of them..AShlok. 

Great post. πŸ‘

Nimms, though I can't take lovey dovey hero's, this hero antics are endearing to watch!😳 Agree, he has realized a lot!
You mean Sojal replaces his Aayi's place?😲
Elation thumbnail
Originally posted by: Honeypot

Jessie nice post and I am loving him ebp.😊

I am sure Jessie this role will give him creative satisfaction even if he doesn't get any awards ..SP πŸ˜‘
He is truly lucky to get this role and vice versa  as this role is diverse as he got to portray a range of emotions and different facets...and in different avatars too..business tycoon, dedicated baba lover,
autowala ( I so hated that dream of apsara) , flimy hero ,food truckwala normal shlok , ballu and now the understanding and trusting shlok .and last but first on my priority list  the shlok agnihotri who hated , loved Astha ..

😭 Don't remind me of SP n its worthless award function!🀒 Avi, deserves to be top. I like him in all portrayals, except as a blind Baba devotee! I loved him in autowala avatar too!😳
Edited by Elation - 8 years ago
Elation thumbnail
Originally posted by: akashavani

Jess...Yeah loving  ...Dark Angry  Shrewd Loving .. Shlok Agnihotri. ..Turning Caring  and ..Affectionate. ..Tender ..Trusting..Loving  Deeply  and.Understanding  towardsAstha and Family...due to his own Truth...and Hardships. 

Hopefully  He will turn back  Angry Shlok Agnihotri and Bash Indrajeet Sarcar  to pulp...definitely. 

Loving the Track of AShlok falling in love  Ebp..With Love.

Yeah Vani, lovesome Shlok for Aastha and ruthless Shlok for IS!😑
Elation thumbnail
Originally posted by: talkie14

Lovely post!! Avinash has played Shlok to perfection!!

Agreed, Avi is⭐️⭐️⭐️
Elation thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Biggi.

Agree with you bahu! πŸ˜ƒ 

Nice post! 

AayiπŸ€—
Elation thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dogan1

Great post dear!

Yes loving this shlok 
Transformed from an egoist man to a gentle caring husband...sab astha ka kamaal hai! 

Slokh himself said once that he also like this shlok only not the egoist shlok...

Yeah Divya, i remembered too!πŸ˜ƒ
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Elation

😭Don't remind me of SP n its worthless award function!🀒Avi, deserves to be top.I like him in all portrayals, except as a blind Baba devotee!I loved him in autowala avatar too!😳

haha wat about his fight in rajini style? Long back in apsara's dream