i love vishal as laakhan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Hii guyss..my name is Pam

I m sailent reader of this forum..from start I love vishal as laakhan..he is mind blowing actor...whenever somebody says I don't like laakhan my love for him increases..u know y because u prove that vishal is doing great job as laakhan

He is doing what in d script..what CVS asked him to do...n priyom fans comments proved it he is superb..

Last episode to awesome tha..his face expressions n how can I forget his eyes..he is king of expressions.. Love him..

Really want more screen space for him, mithlesh, guddi, maya, my golu molu rajkumar..

About his character then I think he is better than bindiya BT no body hate bindiya then y laakhan...I like sartaj n sweta as priyom n bindiya..

N yaa as sailent reader I saw some post n comment where priyom fans hell bent to convince laakhan fans that how priyom is better than laakhan..u can't do this..laakhan fans never told anyone to love him then y priyom fans..u r irritated them yaar...just solute to laakhan fans they shows very patiens...

I like priyom bt its unfair to other actors if they give full screen space to him..

Sorry if I hurt someone..bt I ve to come I thought its right time..
I love vishal..i jst want his character to redeem.. with poonam or without poonam,... cvs should give space to all ..not only laalhan, mithilesh also need screenspace, rajkumar kya sirf golu molu tadke k liy h..

PS: my choice whom i love... ab koi 100 reasons bi de to bi i cant love pri... yess i can leave serial if laakhan completely ruined...bash krna h bash kro..love krna h love kro.. i dont care... i know i jst love vishal as he nailed it to perfection and jst want charater redemption to laakhan..
Completely my views..no offense..
finally i found the person who thinks same like me.😭
i think the forum members are ruining lakhan more than cv's. but i will never loose hope on him. and nobody will divert my mind from lakhanwaa... neither cv's wale nor forumwale 😑Edited by ladli_manu - 8 years ago
majority r here laakhan fans only every one want his character development dnt know why creatives r not listening to the fans still hope atleast he gets poonam
Originally posted by menoila

I love vishal..i jst want his character to redeem.. with poonam or without poonam,... cvs should give space to all ..not only laalhan, mithilesh also need screenspace, rajkumar kya sirf golu molu tadke k liy h..

PS: my choice whom i love... ab koi 100 reasons bi de to bi i cant love pri... yess i can leave serial if laakhan completely ruined...bash krna h bash kro..love krna h love kro.. i dont care... i know i jst love vishal as he nailed it to perfection and jst want charater redemption to laakhan..
Completely my views..no offense..

With or without poonam .yes chalega..but I know he wants only poonam..thanks for ur support
Originally posted by ladli_manu

finally i found the person who thinks same like me.😭
i think the forum members are ruining lakhan more than cv's. but i will never loose hope on him. and nobody will divert my mind from lakhanwaa... neither cv's wale nor forumwale 😑

Yaa ..they love priyom but his image is like Plyer boy..he is not worthy for anyone's trust
Sorry BT his character is like this only..
Originally posted by crazy4ashu

majority r here laakhan fans only every one want his character development dnt know why creatives r not listening to the fans still hope atleast he gets poonam

I m really confuse yaar..they did not clear yet who is d lead of the show..don't know laakhan is villain or what..now new entry..another love triangle.. Already 1 triangle chal raha he..ab aur ek..
i think this is one  of  the most wounderfull post of this forumπŸ‘
I am not here to argue or anything...
Just oppose the point that any of the members here forced anyone to like Priyom!(only if saying why they can't ship Lakham, that too in really decent manner, is not counted as forcing)

I hv said this so many times b4 and saying again, true that I DO hv preferences as characters bt more than characters and ships, I'm always and will be concerned abt the content and the majority of the members here wo do NOT support Lakham(not necessary that they r supporting PriNam)share the same sentiments.

And never denied that Vishu is an amazing actor, and like u said, it's just script! And what has took him to this peak is his portrayal that he has given till now.. And I was truely loving him as Lakhan and cannot imagine anyone else in his place... 

And regarding characterization I personally do believe that no one is perfect as no normal human being can be, but Priyom has upper hand than Lakhan regarding 'pros and cones'.. But again, it's matter of script ONLY!(and again don't be mistaken, I'm not forcing anyone for anythng!)
No one can accuse neither Vishal not Sarrtaj for that, Vishu z just following the script.. and better let him do that, as whatever he has achieved as Lakhan, it owes a major part to it(I.e. the real character sketch they had planned for him)

Sorry, if I sounded rude anywhere, bt I really never intended to do so..
Edited by Krupali - 8 years ago
Sorry.. itna kuchh zaad diya without realizing ki it's only 'ghade murde ukhadne' wala case! πŸ˜›
anyways.. I had to that that only! πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š