Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

A Father's and daughter's love

-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Ignore mistakes ...lazy to correct them 😆

"A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms even when his hands are empty"

A girl may have many dreams . Dreams of becoming someone bright in future , dreams of achieving the highest of her goals , dreams of making her parents contented ,dreams of her prince charming , dreams of having a true love , dreams of her marriage , dreams of looking like a princess , dreams of doing something different , dreams of making new dreams for others and uff a lot more .

All these dreams needs a medium to come true . That medium can only be our parents . A girl might dream of a prince charming but her king will always be her dad . Her first love will always be her father .(For me my dad is my first love 😆)

A father : It defines everything to a girl  . Protection , love, care  and what not . It defines a girls strength and support ,

A father's love is selfless when it comes to support his daughter  , it defines a love which can only be given to his child . It teaches to  live a life with confidence along with it teaches to rise up every single time we fall down . It teaches how to survive each moment with the strength and resistance to face problems . A father never teaches a child how to live , but he makes the child stong enough to live .

We all must have heard that a mothers love is limitless , it has no boundaries for a child . She accepts her child with life time love and care . But a fathers love is a guiding light that shows our way during darkness .   

Such kind of a father and daughter love is shown between Nisha and Ramesh .

We have often heard that a  father is the first hero for a son and first love for a daughter ,

But for Nisha , Ramesh is her first hero , then first love . Nisha always found her best friend in her father ,who would care for her , who would protect her . Nisha found her fathers arms to be a shield which protected her from the cruel world . Even during her trauma filled state , she found solace in her father's lap . She was hesitant to speak up her bitter past to her father  ,but unknowingly she went only to him for getting a small amount of support . Nisha always found her fathers encouraging words as a balm for her deep bruised wounds .

Ramesh , what to say about him  ? He is the most encouraging character I have ever seen on television . A man who had lost all his dreams and joy  for his family found his happiness in his children's smile . He may not be wealthy in terms of money . But he is much richer than Ambani and Bill Gates in terms of love and family values . A man who always loves to do what their children likes, will be a man with thick heart of humanity . Ramesh is definitely  a very good father and a very good human being . (I'm lacking words to describe his love for his daughter). Ramesh didn't lose hope in his daughter . Till the end of the war he believed in the strength he built in her .

Ramesh and Nisha : Nisha is the land and Ramesh is her clouds . When she becomes dry due to sorrows and cruelty of the world ,  Ramesh pours rain in the form of love and support and make her rich and fertile .

So how can we expect a father to ruin his daughter's life ? May be he is not the reason , but he cant let such a  thing even to touch his Nisha . It is obviously a shock for Ramesh to know about this contract marriage . He will certainly be selfish about his daughter's life , he will surely be angry on such a silly decision .He is a father for Kabir too , he will worry about his life also . But when things will calm down ,Ramesh will be the first person who will support and encourage Nisha and Kabir (not in contract marriage . but to fall in love 😉) .

All that can define Ramesh is : "A father is someone who looks up to you no matter how much you grow "

I don't know why did I write this 😆 (ignore mistakes ...to lazy to correct them )
Pls comment if you like . Its a critical topic 😊

Edited by Stella324 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Infinite_Flame thumbnail
Beautifully written..<3<3<3 ...
-abz- thumbnail
awww ch chweet 😳
-abz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Aditi

Beautifully written..<3<3<3 ...

thank u 😳
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazingly written... its beautiful to read...
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome yaar!
loved it to the core!!!
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent post Abi...!!!!! 👏
Loved your thoughts about a father daughter relationship..
for any daughter her dad is the first man in her life
one of my favorite quotes on father daughter relationship
" the reasons why a daughter love their dad most is that there is atleast one man in the world who will never hurt her "
-abz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mansi_as18

amazingly written... its beautiful to read...

Thank u 😳
-abz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anulovessarun

awesome yaar!

loved it to the core!!!

thank u anu 😳