Tere Sheher Mein

TSM Little slow paced but still good

Aasha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Though a bit slow paced especially Rudra's track...its still worth watching than NAUC...the sisters can be more proactive unlike what they showed Rachita so dumb in not getting the details and preps done for the interview...all are educated and smart but somewhere the emphasis is lagging behind..a slight fine tuning done to the sis's active contribution to the family will be a pep up and motivational . Guess that will get the forum back to life as well

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree...I was going to make somewhat similar post...that why didn't Rachi read the details of a job before going for the interview...in my earlier posts I have mentioned several times...that together as a family they need heart to heart talk on various issues..planning, organization is missing Edited by cherrypansy - 8 years ago
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Aasha welcome.. yes.. the elder two are graduates , well groomed city girls they really need to come together as one unit and have heart to heart talks. 
But then again this is just a show and i still love it much better than the current lot out there.
Aasha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -deepali17-

Aasha welcome.. yes.. the elder two are graduates , well groomed city girls they really need to come together as one unit and have heart to heart talks. 

But then again this is just a show and i still love it much better than the current lot out there.

same with me ...this is way better than the current lot...lol!!
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aasha1

same with me ...this is way better than the current lot...lol!!

Please continue sharing your views here..😳.. and welcome again.. here are some posts.. that you can post and get familiar here..http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4367609
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree... i stop watching NAUC.. they have stop showing the importance of cousins..blah blah blah... i very fond of tsm even though its little slow😛

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The show is good and agree about the pace but I also do not want them to rush.  Just hope it picks up more on ratings.
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It is getting interesting every day. I agree that Rachita should have done her homework before the interview.  She is a graduate and it is a must that some research is done.  Anyways, now she feels that everything is against her...
On the other hand, Amaya has changed so much and I like this side of her.  

Rudra offo, I cant stand him.

TSM is great  and is out of the ordinary. 😃👏